Home

Jistic's All-American Slider Discussion

This is a discussion on Jistic's All-American Slider Discussion within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2004, 12:43 PM   #17
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Jistic's All-American Slider Discussion

I did run the clock down to atleast 5 on every play or most(which I normally don't do) and it was still bad. I just want to figure something out
Old 09-14-2004, 04:07 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 15

well theres no accellerated clock if thats what your asking
Old 09-14-2004, 06:33 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elicoleman
How come when I did Jistics sliders at 9 minutes(always played 5 before hand), it was 28-21 after the 1st quarter? I thought they were supposed to be better for making it more realistic? Did I miss something like accelerated clock or something, because it seemed like I was on pace for a 100-93 score.
I would be curious about the CPU and Human passing stats that you had. Also, is the PS2 or XBOX?
Old 09-14-2004, 09:26 PM   #20
Rookie

okieraider's Arena

OVR: 1

My first drive with these sliders. 1st down- holding, 2nd down- holding, run for 20yds, 1st down- holding, incomplete, 3rd down- clipping. Are the penalties that excessive for a whole game?
Old 09-15-2004, 02:22 AM   #21
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I would be curious about the CPU and Human passing stats that you had. Also, is the PS2 or XBOX?
It was PS2 and I was Memphis vs Ole Miss. I have always been satisfied with 5 minute quarters but I saw how everyone else was playing on higher minutes and getting more realistic results, but when I played, I felt like each team was marching down the field in 3-5 plays. I just want something that will give me a challenge, and be realistic at the same time.

**I even played UNC vs Duke on these same settings and I had 400 rushing yards in the first half on All American.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2004, 12:24 PM   #22
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Your not alone Eli, I play on 6 minute quarters and have good games. I get a nice amount of plays, and like you...any higher and my stats will be off the chart. I don't have a lot of time to play anyway (wife and kid), so the shorter games work great. I usually hurry my guys to the line to increase the amount of plays (so drives don't take a full or half quarter).

But to each his own I guess...as long as you are having fun and enjoying the game, play it as you will. Great sliders by the way Jistic!
Old 09-16-2004, 01:11 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Your not alone Eli, I play on 6 minute quarters and have good games. I get a nice amount of plays, and like you...any higher and my stats will be off the chart. I don't have a lot of time to play anyway (wife and kid), so the shorter games work great. I usually hurry my guys to the line to increase the amount of plays (so drives don't take a full or half quarter).

But to each his own I guess...as long as you are having fun and enjoying the game, play it as you will. Great sliders by the way Jistic!

Those are some good points...some people just play faster than others...especially if you know your playbook. Some people just swear you can't get x-amount of plays in a certain quarter length, but that's just not true. And some people don't need to even hit that "realistic" play number to get the right raw numbers...if I play anything above 6 min Q's, I'll lead the league/conference/world in everything. Quarter length is a personal preference, not some absolute.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:07 PM   #24
G* Br*wns!!

Pronk's Arena

OVR: 4

Jistic,
Do you have HFA "on" or "off" with use of your slider set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »