Home

My idea for turning off fatigue

This is a discussion on My idea for turning off fatigue within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2020, 12:21 PM   #9
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My idea for turning off fatigue

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS! Please read everything.

MAIN MENU SETTINGS: So i have everything off.. Injuries, fatigue, play clock, coaching tips, home field advantage and ice the kicker.. all off. Also i have threshold at 50. And I’m rolling with 7 min quarters. heisman difficulty (dynasty mode is varsity but I’ll explain that later). Also, i turn off auto strafe in the advanced controls section.

The main menu settings are not a requirement. But at least have the fatigue off. This will make the cpu play better after halftime.

MAIN MENU SLIDERS: All default.

PENALTIES/AUTO SUBS: All default, in main menu and dynasty mode. In the future i will mess around with these too. I’ll have to read a tutorial on the how penalties and auto subs effect gameplay.

DYNASTY MODE MENU SETTINGS: Difficulty is varsity for both offense and defense, and user/user. All varsity.

Injuries: on
Fatigue: off
Quarters: 7 min
Play clock: on
Speed: normal
Threshold: 45
HFA: off (might test this in the future)
Ice the kicker: optional, I have it off.

DYNASTY SLIDERS:
HUM/CPU

QB Acc: 10/10
Pass Blocking: 50/50
WR Catching: 40/40
RB Ability: 50/50
Run Blocking: 30/30
Pass Coverage 25/25 (slider is backwards)
INT’s: 40/40
Rush Defense: 25/25
Tackling: 60/60
FG Power 55/55
FG Accuracy: 0/45
Punt power: 55/55
Punt Accuracy: 0/35
Kickoff Power: 45/45

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-27-2020, 12:34 PM   #10
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Thumbs up Re: My idea for turning off fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca_Blight

MAIN MENU SETTINGS: So i have everything off.. Injuries, fatigue, play clock, coaching tips, home field advantage and ice the kicker.. all off. Also i have threshold at 50. And I’m rolling with 7 min quarters. heisman difficulty (dynasty mode is varsity but I’ll explain that later). Also, i turn off auto strafe in the advanced controls section.

The main menu settings are not a requirement. But at least have the fatigue off. This will make the cpu play better after halftime.

PENALTIES/AUTO SUBS: All default, in main menu and dynasty mode. In the future i will mess around with these too. I’ll have to read a tutorial on the how penalties and auto subs effect gameplay.

DYNASTY MODE MENU SETTINGS: Difficulty is varsity for both offense and defense, and user/user. All varsity.

DYNASTY SLIDERS:
HUM/CPU

FG Power 55/55

Thanks a lot, about to try these out. I like where u have qb accuracy, at 10. Thought 5 was a little low after trying it out in several games. I missed on several throws. And I mean really missed. To me the qb should be warmed up prior to the game starting. Thanks again!
#6VFL

Last edited by JustinT86; 07-27-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-27-2020, 01:52 PM   #11
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
Thanks a lot, about to try these out. I like where u have qb accuracy, at 10. Thought 5 was a little low after trying it out in several games. I missed on several throws. And I mean really missed. To me the qb should be warmed up prior to the game starting. So I will let you know what I think after I have played some with these sliders. Thanks again!

No problem man.

I’m going to test these with a 3 star team next, after that i will test a 6 star team like Ohio State with this set and see what happens. Right now I’m using a 1 star Kent State. And It’s definitely been a struggle lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2020, 02:20 PM   #12
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Quote:
Thanks a lot, about to try these out. I like where u have qb accuracy, at 10. Thought 5 was a little low after trying it out in several games. I missed on several throws. And I mean really missed. To me the qb should be warmed up prior to the game starting. So I will let you know what I think after I have played some with these sliders. Thanks again!

Also another minor thing. When you start a dynasty, i usually keep the coach starting level to default. And coach progression rate to normal. I heard in other topics that messing with these might mess up sliders.. I don’t know if it’s true or not but i keep it at default anyway.

And i don’t like too mess around with leveling up coaches at all. Cuz i feel like it makes the teams out of wack, and not stay true to the teams and how they should play based off of their overall rating. And also how the teams do their recruiting. But yeah leveling up coaches is totally optional to you guys.

Old 07-27-2020, 02:22 PM   #13
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
No problem man.

I’m going to test these with a 3 star team next, after that i will test a 6 star team like Ohio State with this set and see what happens. Right now I’m using a 1 star Kent State. And It’s definitely been a struggle lol.
p.s. I would like to go with varsity over heisman in the long run anyway.

I'm just gonna try one game out for now, instead of a few or many. The one I'm currently in has been good so far. Tennessee and Oregon. 0-0 halfway through the 1st. I will keep following your posts and see what you come up next. Thanks for sliders.
#6VFL

Last edited by JustinT86; 07-27-2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:29 PM   #14
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
Also another minor thing. When you start a dynasty, i usually keep the coach starting level to default. And coach progression rate to normal. I heard in other topics that messing with these might mess up sliders.. I don’t know if it’s true or not but i keep it at default anyway.

And i don’t like too mess around with leveling up coaches at all. Cuz i feel like it makes the teams out of wack, and not stay true to the teams and how they should play based off of their overall rating. And also how the teams do their recruiting. But yeah leveling up coaches is totally optional to you guys.

I like the idea of having it on varsity, over heisman. Thanks for the tips. When leveling up coaches ..I guess you mean coaching tree if im not mistaken..does all the teams get to level up or is that just for the user to decide on his team of choice?
#6VFL
Old 07-27-2020, 02:40 PM   #15
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:

DYNASTY SLIDERS:
HUM/CPU

FG Power 55/55

Will your Varsity settings in dynasty not work the same in play now?
#6VFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2020, 02:57 PM   #16
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Quote:
Will your Varsity settings in dynasty not work the same in play now?

Yeah. when you level up your coach its for user.

But that’s actually a good question. Because I’m not sure if the cpu levels their coaches or not. I’m guessing they do as the season goes on. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though.

And about play now? it might not, since i heard play now and dynasty play slightly different.. I’ll give it a shot sometime though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »