Home

AJ's HFA Hyrbid Sliders(Making plays Matter)

This is a discussion on AJ's HFA Hyrbid Sliders(Making plays Matter) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2020, 03:55 PM   #1
Rookie

crazazi919's Arena

OVR: 0
AJ's HFA Hybrid Modernized Sliders Updated "Normal speed" Game Changer

I've done some research and relearned how this computer program plays out. I am very satisfied with my results and what I found about this game. So that I can come up with a slider set that can fit the modern game. After numerous game tests, I conclude that "normal" speed is the only way to go to prevent decelerations on certain plays. For ex: QB option freeze stop, RB stutter on "hb toss" play, and WR/RB/TE short catch decelerations. "NORMAL" is the only speed to fix that.

The goal of these sliders are speed and athletes in space and making plays on both side of the ball.
In these sliders I used a mix of sets from the community. One set that stands out as a base is SECElit3's
Equal AI Sliders. Truth is with the game default being 50/5o, when making sliders it was crucial to keep the custom AI equal as possible.
Doing this will get rid of robo QB,RB,WR, and a few other "robo" positions.
This has always been a great set to start from so I started with his custom AI and (40) threshold and worked from there.
I also used "playmakers" (70)special teams, "Jkits" penalties, and "Authenics" Auto Subs.
Here is the set for all to enjoy:

Skill Level: OFF=Heisman DEF=AA This is the ONLY way you will have more of an organic feel with the players.

Fatigue ON why? Because DEPTH MATTERS.(which compliments Auto Subs) Who can suck it up and make a big play on both sides of the ball while progressive fatigue happens. You also MUST keep HFA ON for Fatigue mechanics to do its job properly..

Threshold (0) because you want a realistic separation and open space to make plays. 0 is great because it helps defenders use pursue angles when they are being beat speed wise.

HFA= ON Why? Some of the coaching tree skill levels effect this. And if you want it to work correctly, you need to edit some of the coaching tree attributes like (Road Warrior), (coachstradamus), (Big Game) , (Clutch) and (Set Up Artist) I believe these 5 coaching tree attributes control HFA. I recommend changing their values to (0) in EA EDITOR to have HFA work like it should.

Ok so now that I got that out of the way here are the rest of the sliders set: 10 Min Qtrs(greatly simulates a 15 min game and its stats even when achieve in many ways.)

Game Speed= NORMAL
Remember these sliders should be EQUAL Hum/CPU
QB Accuracy

Pass Block

WR Catch

RB Ability

Run Block

Pass Coverage

Interceptions

Rush Defense

Tackling

FGP 70
FGA 35
PP 50
PA 100
KOP 50

Penalties(I just don't buy into the fact that penalties effect gameplay. The UNEQUAL number settings of custom AI and coaching tree effects most (if not all) of gameplay.) Thats why its CRUCIAL to set your custom AI EQUALLY Hum/CPU

Offsides-91
False Start- 91
Holding- 92
Facemask- 59
O-Pass Interference-98
D-Pass Interference-99
KR/PR Interference-60
Clipping-54
INT-Grounding-54
Roughing the passer-54
Roughing the kicking-35

Auto Subs (QB)
QB

RB

WR

FB

OL

DT

DE

LB

CB

S

Ok so thats the set. Enjoy it and if you have any concerns or questions about them feel free to respond thanks.

Last edited by crazazi919; 10-06-2020 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2020, 11:15 AM   #2
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Re: AJ's HFA Hyrbid Sliders(Making plays Matter)

What level is user vs user
#6VFL
Old 07-31-2020, 04:17 PM   #3
Rookie

crazazi919's Arena

It all depends on your preference. But AA on both sides controlled by 2 human players is a good place to start.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:07 PM   #4
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

These sliders are fun. Thank you for them!
#6VFL
Old 08-08-2020, 01:49 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 3

Just got back into NCAA with the College Football Revamped mod. Interesting set! Played a pretty fun game.

Only complaint is players seem to decelerate in and out of breaks, specifically when they're making a break as a route runner. It's a tough immersion killer.

Any idea what's causing this? I'd assume either the game speed, the threshold, or the RBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #6
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Just got back into NCAA with the College Football Revamped mod. Interesting set! Played a pretty fun game.

Only complaint is players seem to decelerate in and out of breaks, specifically when they're making a break as a route runner. It's a tough immersion killer.

Any idea what's causing this? I'd assume either the game speed, the threshold, or the RBA.

Tried these sliders out and I see the issue with the breaks also. OP do you have a remedy for that because these are some solid sliders and I would like to incorporate them into my dynasty

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 08-11-2020, 08:31 PM   #7
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazazi919
Yeah the “fast” game speed has bugs and playing on normal might fix this(will test this).
Normal to me is the best game speed because receivers will actually continue running at the same speed when they catch the ball in stride. It’s annoying when I play on slow or fast because receivers will catch the ball in stride, freeze, make sure that the defender will catch them, and then start running again.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:04 PM   #8
Rookie

crazazi919's Arena

Hey all, I've updated the game speed to "normal" instead of fast. I tested it out and found out that "very slow", "slow", "fast, and "very fast" have bugs that effect the movement of offensive players. I don't know why, but I know that the RB and TE "stutter step" is gone on "normal" game speed. Deceleration still happens but not as much to ruin the experience.

Also I found that framerate glitch that slows the game down for whatever reason. When you pause the game and go under your depth chart hold down the right bumper and it will cycle randomly by its self. Fiddle around with the control stick and bumper buttons to make it stop then the right framerate will return.

Last edited by crazazi919; 08-11-2020 at 11:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »