Home

LilSmoke’s Slow Speed Slider’s/Settings

This is a discussion on LilSmoke’s Slow Speed Slider’s/Settings within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2021, 10:03 AM   #17
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
LilSmoke’s Slow Speed Slider’s/Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouRead
Hey man. Just switched to PS3 so I am waiting on my disc to arrive so I can play the mod. From a few games I played I enjoyed them. Forces you to wait for your receiver to fully run his route. Never had the running back stuck in mud animation to be quite honest. I just wish the computer was competitive on them. I was blowing teams out lol.

Edit: It was definitely harder to move the ball than the other sets I've used.

Good to hear about the set being harder to run. I have update coming out soon to fix some things.

Just a couple of questions, We’re the teams you was blowing out unrealistic, to the point where it wouldn’t happen in real life? Also what teams are you using? Also make SURE fatigue is off in main menu if you haven’t already.

Thanks for the feedback bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-11-2021, 10:23 AM   #18
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Re: LilSmoke’s Slow Speed Slider’s/Settings

Also dude, i had a lot of trouble installing my revamped mod at first.

It would only install half way but i figured it out on my 160 GB PS3.

When you get your game and install the pkg’s put the usb in the second slot of the console. Then after that rebuild the database on your PS3 (there’s tutorials on how to rebuild databased on Youtube). After that it finally worked.

Anyway I’m going to be doing more testing today with different teams. with both Homefield advantage on, then try it off and see what i can come up with.

Good luck on installing the mod bro!

Old 03-11-2021, 04:25 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca_Blight
Also dude, i had a lot of trouble installing my revamped mod at first.

It would only install half way but i figured it out on my 160 GB PS3.

When you get your game and install the pkg’s put the usb in the second slot of the console. Then after that rebuild the database on your PS3 (there’s tutorials on how to rebuild databased on Youtube). After that it finally worked.

Anyway I’m going to be doing more testing today with different teams. with both Homefield advantage on, then try it off and see what i can come up with.

Good luck on installing the mod bro!

Appreciate that bro..as for the teams that I was beating; it was realistic in my opinion. I'm using the Gators, but I'm so far in my dynasty that they are a 1 star team..lol. I lost to Georgia not too long ago so I felt good about that.
Old 03-11-2021, 04:29 PM   #20
Rookie

If you don't mind me asking; how do these sliders play after the V9 update, with the tweaked AI logic and all
Old 03-11-2021, 09:14 PM   #21
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking; how do these sliders play after the V9 update, with the tweaked AI logic and all

To be honest, i think im still on v8 of the revamped. Unfortunately, I can’t remember if i installed v8 or v9 at the time. But as soon as update, I’ll let you guys know for sure and what tweaks i need to make on v9.

I’m also Still testing out a few things. With my current 2.0 test sliders, im 2-3 with kent state. And 3-0 with Ohio State. So im testing 1 star teams through 6 star teams, and getting some better results than my last updated set. Hopefully i can get my new sliders up by tomorrow.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2021, 09:22 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca_Blight
To be honest, i think im still on v8 of the revamped. Unfortunately, I can’t remember if i installed v8 or v9 at the time. But as soon as update, I’ll let you guys know for sure and what tweaks i need to make on v9.

I’m also Still testing out a few things. With my current 2.0 test sliders, im 2-3 with kent state. And 3-0 with Ohio State. So im testing 1 star teams through 6 star teams, and getting some better results than my last updated set. Hopefully i can get my new sliders up by tomorrow.

Good to hear. I know that V9 is out right now. I know for sure when my disc arrives I am going to download V9 and start a flexbone dynasty since they added more plays to that offense. Should be fun. I will be importing an FCS school that runs it and I will use your sliders for the season and I will let you know how the games play out.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:53 AM   #23
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

I hate to go bipolar on you guy’s lol, but I’m going to do a whole different approach to my settings.

Im not getting the results and challenge im looking for. So im gonna start with a fatigue off slider test... for those who don’t know. Fatigue off in dynasty mode makes the the game SIGNIFICANTLY more challenging.

As for no backup RB’s not subbing in because of no fatigue.. Just mess with your formation subs menu and switch out your Starting RB with a back up in diffent formations, so that your backups get some playing time.

Since fatigue off is very challenging, im going to start off with All American with slow speed. And work from there.

Old 03-12-2021, 09:58 AM   #24
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Quote:
Good to hear. I know that V9 is out right now. I know for sure when my disc arrives I am going to download V9 and start a flexbone dynasty since they added more plays to that offense. Should be fun. I will be importing an FCS school that runs it and I will use your sliders for the season and I will let you know how the games play out.

That’s cool man.

I’m going with a whole different approach starting today. As for now I’ll leave my settings up for you to try if you’d like. But I’m going to be running with entirely new settings with fatigue off in dynasty.

Thanks for your feedback man, feel free to make edits to my set in your dynasty and suggestions on what to change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »