Home

Feedback on custom stadium sounds in the game.

This is a discussion on Feedback on custom stadium sounds in the game. within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Feedback on custom stadium sounds in the game.

as far as itunes is concern, i wasted 2 cd b4 i figure out how to do it.

1. go to perferences, which is found under the file menu drop down or under edit menu drop down

2. once in preferences select the ADVANCED TAB

3. then select the BURNING TAB

4. under BURNING TAB, you will have 3 choices under DISC FORMAT.

5. make sure you select DISC FORMAT option "Audio CD". DO NOT SELECT MP3, this is what i did b/c of all the MP3 talk but just make sure AUDIO CD is selected. as far as the "gap" and "sound check" and "cd text" options those dont matter.

6. now just burn your cd as you normally would, place it in your xbox and you will have the "RIP CD" option available.

**** If you right click, then slect get info or if you go thru the file menu to edit song( you know where you can change the title, or artist, or album name). If you select the "OPTIONS TAB", when see a setting for "START & STOP TIME". if you edit or cut songs by using time, when you burn cd it will only burn the edited part.

for example i wanted to use only chorus part of "enter sandman" for stadium sound. I change the start time to "1:34" then the end time to "1:52" on the burn cd it only has that 30 sec clip. I put 51 clips or soundbites onto on cd. now make sure you reset start and stop times after burning cd. Or whenever you listen to, download(ipod), or play that song it will keep that same start & stop time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »