Home

Not all of my tracks won't rip to the 360

This is a discussion on Not all of my tracks won't rip to the 360 within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 08:50 AM   #9
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Not all of my tracks won't rip to the 360

Solution = iTUNES!

works like a charm......
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #10
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I tried burning my CD with Windows Media Player 11 and ran into this problem. Using iTunes seems to solve it.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 17

Took me 6 discs (but 2 of them were my fault, so maybe I should say 4) to get all of Stewwat's files in the game...

The fist disc which had all 14 files i wanted only ripped tracks 1 - 2 - 5 - 10 - 14
Next disk rips 1 - 3 - 4 - 7 - 12
3rd disk rips 1 - 2 - 3 - 8 - 10 - 11

At this point, I am only missing files 6 - 9 - 13. So I make a disc with only those tracks... 10 copies of each track.

Of the 30 tracks (10 a piece) it only rips 4 of them. But luck was on my side. I got one of each (and it ripped 6 twice).

So if you are still missing a few songs try that method. A hassle but it was worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #12
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I had the same problem too at first.
What you have to do is save the songs on to a disk and save them as a audio disk.
Thanks, but I did save as an audio disk, that is in the original post. Also some worked but some didn't.

Anyway I started going through the tracks last night, and many less actually ripped succesfully than I thought. Probably 3/4 of my 53 tracks failed. I started going through, ripping them one by one - first one failed, second one failed - then all of a sudden the 3rd one worked, hmm. And the 4th, and the 5th worked - next thing I knew i had over 20-30 additional tracks that worked and only a handful that failed. I didn't do anything differently other than goin gthrough them one by one. It was the same CD used.

Almost every track that I really wanted is done. There are 2 other songs I want to load up, but they failed. Both are from CDs I own and had ripped on my PC - so I'm just going to take the original disc and rip it from there. Those two are probably the only full length songs I was adding the rest are just 15-1:00 clips or so.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #13
Rookie

Hokie20's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm having the same problem. The songs will play off the CD through the xbox, but won't rip. Very frustrating.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #14
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

The 2 solutions seem to be burning with itunes or lowring the burn speed for your disc. If you are burning with wmp11, just go to tools, options, burn, and set for the slow speed. That fixed my issues.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
The 2 solutions seem to be burning with itunes or lowring the burn speed for your disc. If you are burning with wmp11, just go to tools, options, burn, and set for the slow speed. That fixed my issues.
Ok, I'll try this tonight.

Last night I burned a CD with only 9 tracks (fast speed, not trying the above) - when I try to rip it only 1 track ripped. Then I played with it for about 30 minutes, I eventually got 2 more to rip. I just don't get why it would fail once, or maybe more than once, and then work. I wish the damn thing would tell you why it failed. It's like:

building...building....building.....

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »