Home

You can stream stadium sounds without burning a CD

This is a discussion on You can stream stadium sounds without burning a CD within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #25
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: You can stream stadium sounds without burning a CD

Also I am curious, why didn't they just use the same method 2k Baseball did with their custome music......??? Just an idea....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #26
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice
Good Point, I use Zune with my Zune Player, Or I can use MEDIA Center, ITS MUCH EASIER TO ME..bUT i HAVE TONS OF mUSIC RIPPED ON MY 360 ANYWAY..i JUST HAVE TO CReate the crazy separate lists......
WMP11 and the Zune software are pretty much the same in allowing you to stream content to your 360. So if you have playlists in your Zune software and it streams to your 360 and they show up in Saved Playlists, it should work.

I know the differences between WMP11 and Zune is that the Zune supports streaming of MP4 and AAC files and WMP11 allows AVI. Of course we are talking about mp3s so either one works the same.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Oh I got ya so by putting the mp3 into notepad and saving it as an .m3u you create an mp3 file that the xbox can recognize.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #28
Banned

free2fawk's Arena

OVR: 1

Well guys it safe to say that I give up.I created a folder for touchdowns and only have 2 mp3s on there.Afterward, I used Playlist creater and made a playlist out of that folder and inserted the m3u playlist file on that same folder.I had WM11 monitor that same folder and it even shows up in my xbox dashboard along with "Like humans do" lol.My source on the 360 is set to my pc not my console.I go in game and the only thing that shows up are the old playlist that I ripped onto my 360 with a CD-R a while back.Was really hoping I got this nice feature to work but I guess back to ripping I go.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #29
Rookie

at0micfly's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Oh I got ya so by putting the mp3 into notepad and saving it as an .m3u you create an mp3 file that the xbox can recognize.

More or less yes. There is a deeper explanation but I'm sure none of us want to hear it

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2fawk
Well guys it safe to say that I give up.I created a folder for touchdowns and only have 2 mp3s on there.Afterward, I used Playlist creater and made a playlist out of that folder and inserted the m3u playlist file on that same folder.I had WM11 monitor that same folder and it even shows up in my xbox dashboard along with "Like humans do" lol.My source on the 360 is set to my pc not my console.I go in game and the only thing that shows up are the old playlist that I ripped onto my 360 with a CD-R a while back.Was really hoping I got this nice feature to work but I guess back to ripping I go.

I think you've done something wrong.

For instance lets say you have a folder called "PSU custom sounds" In that folder you will have your playlists/mp3's.

You need to goto windows media player and tell it to add that folder(PSU custom sounds) to the shared folders on your network.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #30
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

Alright I got the playlists and I went on the dashboard and they showup. Now when I go into NCAA they don't show up. Anyone wanna take a stab at what I may have done wrong? I did all of that notepad stuff so I'm pretty sure I'm good there.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:19 AM   #31
Rookie

at0micfly's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Alright I got the playlists and I went on the dashboard and they showup. Now when I go into NCAA they don't show up. Anyone wanna take a stab at what I may have done wrong? I did all of that notepad stuff so I'm pretty sure I'm good there.

In the media blade of the dashboard, goto music than press (X) and change it you your computer. Turn off xbox, turn it back on. Try that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #32
Captain Sarcastic

Major props T3G! I've had one playlist showing up in NCAA (I have no music ripped), and I was wondering how the freak it got there. I now remember doing this with WM11 before switching to Tversity. I'll just have to load it back up for this.

I still find it so ironic how much these piracy fighting "features" punish the honest paying people. They don't even effect the people who have the console modified, and can easily get around this. Quite aggravating!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »