Home

Here's a site with most fight songs

This is a discussion on Here's a site with most fight songs within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Here's a site with most fight songs

Here's a site that has a ton of fight songs, theme music and chants:

http://fightmusic.com/

Since we're limited to 50 selections in the game, it would helpful to know what's already in the game. Short of having to play through every team's game, is there any way to find out what songs, chants, etc. are already included in the game?

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: Here's a site with most fight songs

Nice find.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

I still can't find LSU's 3rd down cheer.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Here's a site that has a ton of fight songs, theme music and chants:

http://fightmusic.com/

Since we're limited to 50 selections in the game, it would helpful to know what's already in the game. Short of having to play through every team's game, is there any way to find out what songs, chants, etc. are already included in the game?
How do you download the songs from this website, when i click on them, it just sends me to a website that plays the song, how do i download them and put them in the game?
Old 11-30-2008, 12:36 AM   #5
Rookie

Grim's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWbadger
How do you download the songs from this website, when i click on them, it just sends me to a website that plays the song, how do i download them and put them in the game?
Just right click on the little bar when the song is playing and if you have realplayer installed, you should be able to download the song into realplayer and save it to a folder. I just did it to try it out, and it worked. Once you get the song saved as an .mp3, of course you can do anything with it then, like put it in the game. I have the latest version of realplayer plus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWbadger
Or you can just right click the song and choose the option that says OPEN FILE LOCATION. It will take you to a temporary folder with the song highlighted. When it does, right click the song and save it and then copy to whatever you like.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

yea that site sucks, the sound quality on that site is terrible. I use it only if i'm desperate and cant find a team's song but even then i try not to use it because it sounds awful.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
yea that site sucks, the sound quality on that site is terrible. I use it only if i'm desperate and cant find a team's song but even then i try not to use it because it sounds awful.
Fyi- the sound quality of the online versions isn't very good, but that's because he had to make the files small to facilitate fast dl times. The quality of the tracks on the cd's he sells is much, much better (99% are in full stereo).

I currently have six of his cd's (Big Ten, Big XII, SEC, Pac 10/MWC, ACC and Big East/C-USA/Sun Belt), and I can't recommend them highly enough. Each has 60-70 different tracks, with the BCS schools getting 5-10 each.

Great stuff for us cfb music junkies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »