Home

SOUNDS DO NOT PLAY WHEN AWAY!!!

This is a discussion on SOUNDS DO NOT PLAY WHEN AWAY!!! within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
SOUNDS DO NOT PLAY WHEN AWAY!!!

Anyone else having this problem?

Sounds play fine when I play as home team, but when I go on the road there is nothing but default game music...no "stadium sounds" even when I have multiple events set to "ALL TEAMS".

Please tell me there is a work around for this!

If there isn't that is terrible on EA's part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: SOUNDS DO NOT PLAY WHEN AWAY!!!

Well I was going to say it was because team specific sounds do not play on the road, but if you have some sounds set to all teams, that is interesting.

I have a bunch set for one team and then a handful set to all teams and they have worked just fine. You sure the files are good?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

yea they should be, I will try and restart the system and see if that fixes anything.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1

It works for me when I set each stadium sound to a specific team, and then play away. If all else fails, you can easily choose to be the home team, and then switch sides after kickoffs. easy fix.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

"All Teams" means "user controlled teams"

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

they are called stadium sounds because they are played at the home team's stadium. Just because people decide to make the sounds marching bands or something doesnt mean it should be played on the road. Pitt in real life plays that Kill Bill song before kickoffs but when they're on the road thats obviously not played for kickoffs since its not their stadium.

Now if you're referring to making custom sounds for a specific team that is home while you user control the away team and the sounds dont play, i believe that is because sounds only play for user controlled teams. Thats the way it was in the past but i havent tried it out this year.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
Rookie

YES. obviously I wouldn't want my own stadium sounds to play while on the road. It wouldn't make much sense for me to have a rooster crow when I am on the road!!! I wanted to set some more "generic" sounds to all teams so when I am on the road it makes the experience feel different from home games and much more like I am in hostile territory!

I have figured out from input on here that you have to set each stadium sound to a specific team for that sound to play when you are the away team.

The good thing is that I have a generic set that can be changed while in dynasty. And even switched up a bit as I go.

For example if I have a big away night game, and the team I am playing is going to wear their black jerseys, I can go out and set "back in black" to a kickoff sound to fit the occasion. These changes automatically change in your dynasty as well.

You just need to go back out to your stadium sounds and re-apply your "generic" sounds to the next away team on your schedule.

It is a minor inconvenience that makes a world of difference.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i think the only other way then is to just pick the home team and then once you get in the game just switch the controller to the away team. I think that might work but ive never tried it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »