Home

Old 08-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Need More Cowbell?

I have received numerous requests for the Mississippi State Cowbell. This is a favorite team from my home state, so I felt inclined to make some kick *** sounds for them and man do these sound good!

I was hoping I could get a few of you to try them and then help me to place them in the correct event slots. I haven't been to Scott in a while.

Thanks for the help guys and make sure you have your stadium sounds volume set at around 65 for these... Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/dir/ogZv0y0m/..._Bulldogs.html

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-09-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Need More Cowbell?

Any particular reason for the 65 sound setting?

I've had mine at 90 because not all of my sounds are of consistent volume, does 65 sound more "out of the stadium" than "out of speakers"? If that makes sense.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

Well... Actually I tested the sounds at 80. My mistake! They sound unbelievable though! I am pretty proud of these. To answer your question, in 10 it was a must to lower the stadiums sound settings to around 40, otherwise, they were too loud. In 11 you can get away with raising the sound settings, but I always try and drown the band out a little. EA did a great job with mixing the game crowd and stadium sounds, however, if you want realistic, the game crowd should always be a good bit more loud than the stadium sounds.

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-09-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Well... Actually I tested the sounds at 80. My mistake! They sound unbelievable though! I am pretty proud of these. To answer your question, in 10 it was a must to lower the stadiums sound settings to around 40, otherwise, they were too loud. In 11 you can get away with raising the sound settings, but I always try and drown the band out a little. EA did a great job with mixing the game crowd and stadium sounds, however, if you want realistic, the game crowd should always be a good bit more loud than the stadium sounds.
Yeah right now I've got Crowd Noise at 100, PA around 80-85, Stadium Sounds 90 (my custom cannon firing sounds like you're standing next to it) and then Announcers at 0. I tried to make it as close to on the field as possible.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #5
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I have received numerous requests for the Mississippi State Cowbell. This is a favorite team from my home state, so I felt inclined to make some kick *** sounds for them and man do these sound good!

I was hoping I could get a few of you to try them and then help me to place them in the correct event slots. I haven't been to Scott in a while.

Thanks for the help guys and make sure you have your stadium sounds volume set at around 65 for these... Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/dir/ogZv0y0m/..._Bulldogs.html
Sent you a PM, included a video with 2 more sounds you may want to cut to add to your collection.

P.S. - If you can find a better version of the kickoff sound as opposed to one taken from a band member you would be my hero. Now if only EA would let us customize out entrance sounds I would have a plethora of videos for you }:cP

Go State!
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haven't had a chance to check where these actually go at Scott, but I've put them in the game using the manner in which you have them labeled and they sound great. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »