Home

Old 09-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Sound request

This may be an odd request, but I am curious to see if anyone can do the intro to Psychosocial by Slipknot (before the lyrics begin) with crowd banter/ambient noise mixed in to make it sound like its being played over the stadium speakers? This intro is pretty badass, and I think it would sound good playing either on a kickoff or after defense makes a huge stop. If anyone could do this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Sound request

I uploaded a file for you. It is about 35 seconds long and added some Reverb for the Stadium Sound effect. Click on my signature and search the Miscellaneous folder for a file called psycho. Let me know if you need anything further. I saw no reason to mix the crowd because the game does an extremely good job of doing that. 80 volume Sounds about right with crowd at max. Enjoy!

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-29-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Sound request

wow!!!!!!!! you are awesome man, that turned out great. That would sound intimidating as hell coming over PA system if you was facing a home team and their defense takes the field on 3rd down.

I never saw your Misc folder before...I found a lot of audio files I like. Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »