Home

Stadium Sounds taking forever to play?

This is a discussion on Stadium Sounds taking forever to play? within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #9
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Stadium Sounds taking forever to play?

I'm using SECElite's and Auburn Alumni's sounds and haven't had this issue, if anything the sounds seem to be playing too long.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #10
Rookie

huskeraddict's Arena

OVR: 6

Just wondering, has anyone ever tried to transfer .m3us and .mp3s to a 360 memory card via the http://www.amazon.com/Transfer-Xbox-...=operasport-20 and then copied the files over to the hard drive? This would eliminate the delay and make it easier to move sounds over than the CDs are. I spent the last hour or so looking for mine but I can't seem to find it so I'm thinking it probably got lost in one of my two moves in the past year.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #11
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Last game my sounds worked in the first quarter than they just stopped and it was silent the rest of the game. Kind of sucked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 02:53 AM   #12
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

FYI on Streaming sounds...

Set up 2 separate folders for your sounds.

One is a "warehouse" to store all of your different school's sounds..mine is called "NCAA Sounds" with all of my subfolders (Auburn, Florida, LSU, etc.) inside there.

Then I have another Desktop Folder that I call "Current Stadium Sounds". This folder is the only one I actually share with the Xbox.

I simply drag and drop the particular team's sounds from my main folder down to the sharing folder and then go into the game. After the game is over, I simply drag the team's folder I was using out of the shared folder and back into the main folder that I store them in. Then I grab the next stadium's sounds I want and drag it into the sharing folder.

Now I simply set up the instances and it takes 3 minutes because the only sounds that show up are the exact ones I'm looking for.

The reason for your delay? Probably because you have more than one folder in your shared folder. The more folders/files that the network has to sift through to find the sound you want...the longer the delay.

If you keep only one folder in at a time, your delay will be near nonexistent.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:05 AM   #13
Rookie

huskeraddict's Arena

OVR: 6

AA, that did the trick for me!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
FYI on Streaming sounds...

Set up 2 separate folders for your sounds.

One is a "warehouse" to store all of your different school's sounds..mine is called "NCAA Sounds" with all of my subfolders (Auburn, Florida, LSU, etc.) inside there.

Then I have another Desktop Folder that I call "Current Stadium Sounds". This folder is the only one I actually share with the Xbox.

I simply drag and drop the particular team's sounds from my main folder down to the sharing folder and then go into the game. After the game is over, I simply drag the team's folder I was using out of the shared folder and back into the main folder that I store them in. Then I grab the next stadium's sounds I want and drag it into the sharing folder.

Now I simply set up the instances and it takes 3 minutes because the only sounds that show up are the exact ones I'm looking for.

The reason for your delay? Probably because you have more than one folder in your shared folder. The more folders/files that the network has to sift through to find the sound you want...the longer the delay.

If you keep only one folder in at a time, your delay will be near nonexistent.

Hope that helps.
AA, I'm gonna try that. I know my shared folder is my full C:/Music folder which has tons of songs (probably a few gigs worth). Thats probably why it takes so long.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #15
Rookie

NE77's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericks17
I've been using your sounds for a long time now and love it! Will u be posting them again?

Besides volume levels being high and the sounds not fading out when they are supposed to is anyone experiencing them not playing at all? For me they just completely stop working some point during the middle of a game.
I am having the exact same problem with the sounds stopping. I have only made it through one whole game with out my custom sounds stopping. Very annoying!!!

If any one hears about a patch for this issue, let us know!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »