Home

Songs "Blacked Out"?

This is a discussion on Songs "Blacked Out"? within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #33
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Songs "Blacked Out"?

Is this going to be addressed or not? I have "band" sounds just for college football. What does the number of songs have to do with anything? I refuse to delete my collection for EA. The thing that bugs me (as with a lot of EA features) they worked in the past!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #34
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
Is this going to be addressed or not? I have "band" sounds just for college football. What does the number of songs have to do with anything? I refuse to delete my collection for EA. The thing that bugs me (as with a lot of EA features) they worked in the past!
Oh I hear you. I have over 900 stadium sounds (mostly college bands). Not thrilled about having to downsize either.

I can't imagine having NBA2K and The Show sounds on PS3. I would be even more ticked.

Funny how it worked before in NCAA 11 and 12.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #35
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Oh I hear you. I have over 900 stadium sounds (mostly college bands). Not thrilled about having to downsize either.

I can't imagine having NBA2K and The Show sounds on PS3. I would be even more ticked.

Funny how it worked before in NCAA 11 and 12.
Even funnier that it happened this year with all the fight songs being removed too so it's not like we can do much about those either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 01:02 AM   #36
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i refuse to downsize for a game i'm not even sure i'll be playing in a month with all the issues it has. What's sad is that i can get a pretty decent game once i start playing but between the ridiculously slow menus, the fact that stadium sounds don't work (unless i dedicate my whole system to NCAA 13), the fact that the teambuilder site (at least connecting to it in the game) isn't working right now, the freezing issue... i'm almost sick of this game already before i really got started. The slow menus are killing me. It takes forever to try and edit equipment on players.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:24 AM   #37
Rookie

Ge1dertron's Arena

OVR: 1

Finally get around to this and BAM...another FU from EA. Good times. As if I needed another reason to go back to MLB the Show 12.

This is getting comical.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #38
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

just an FYI, I posted about this in the bugs/glitches thread and got a PM from someone working in the sound department for EA saying they would look into it.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:37 AM   #39
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
299 is the magic number. Thanks for doing the research earlier. I would have been pulling my hair out.

It stinks that we have to tailor our entire sounds collection just to fit into EA's game.

Then again, the 360 stadium sounds are flat out awful to deal with. Nothing like having 200 slots and only being able to select from your first 100 playlists. Yay.
I will look at cleaning out some of my MLB files. Silly that I have to do this, but at least I have everything backed up on my CPU so if EA does patch it down the road, I won't lose my sounds for the other games.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #40
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
just an FYI, I posted about this in the bugs/glitches thread and got a PM from someone working in the sound department for EA saying they would look into it.
Their reply is even more comical...They have to look into it? Look into it??? Isn't it pretty obvious that it doesn't work? It isn't that hard to tell that this feature isn't working at all.

P.S.
August 15th patch is out and it still isn't working on PS3 for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »