Home

Songs "Blacked Out"?

This is a discussion on Songs "Blacked Out"? within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #41
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Songs "Blacked Out"?

I too am experiencing this on my ps3 slim. I refuse to delete all those songs that took me forever to do in the Show. This better be fixed because I loved having them in 2012.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #42
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm 2 years removed from assigning music to EVERY player in the Show, so I deleted the 2010 folder. I doubt I'd go back and play it, but knowing that I lost all that work to make room for NCAA is kind of a subtle frustration.

Well under 300 now, and it's working fine.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #43
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ge1dertron
Finally get around to this and BAM...another FU from EA. Good times. As if I needed another reason to go back to MLB the Show 12.

This is getting comical.
SOB!!!! I'm in the same boat. Finally got around to this project of adding custom sounds today and I experience this! So getting sick of the NCAA crew! It's ALWAYS something with this game.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #44
Rookie

BlackhawksSox's Arena

OVR: 1

This is so ridiculous. How difficult could it be to fix this issue with a patch?
Old 07-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #45
Rookie

New Jersey Giants's Arena

OVR: 0

I just tried to put some custom sounds in the game. (This is my first time playing NCAA on PS3) And i'll try to select a song but X won't work. Is anybody having this problem? I'll press X multiple times and it won't select the song. My controller is not the issue. This thing is frustrating. I think maybe i have too many songs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #46
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jersey Giants
I just tried to put some custom sounds in the game. (This is my first time playing NCAA on PS3) And i'll try to select a song but X won't work. Is anybody having this problem? I'll press X multiple times and it won't select the song. My controller is not the issue. This thing is frustrating. I think maybe i have too many songs.
Yea I noticed this last night. Luckily there's a work around. Just back out of the song selection screen and go back into it. This time it should work. It happened to me a few times, but it works eventually.

I'm just so happy that this "black out" problem is fixed in NCAA 14...cause it wasn't at all in 13 which rendered the feature useless really.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #47
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Im a fello 360 user and nothing pisses me off more than having 200 sounds and only see the first 100 in the UI. Ever since that problem has occurred I've begged ea to see reason. Nothing happened. And now I have an audio glitch for every event which is there being a huge audio mute before they play the song on an event. Very disappointed in ea's effort to keep this feature working. Such a great idea but such little execution.
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »