Home

NCAA 14 Custom Stadium sound issue

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Custom Stadium sound issue within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #41
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportify
Ever so slightly off-topic, but how about the sound not playing at all?

I have set up TVersity to stream the stadium sounds, I only have about a dozen set up for Southern Miss, but they don't play. I've gone to the custom stadium sound option in settings and set them all up, I boosted custom stadium sound volume to 100. the mp3 and m3u files are fine, as I can play them fine on my PC, the connection is also (probably) not the issue, as I can play them fine using the xbox music player (streaming through TVersity).

Edit: Well it works now for some reason..but I also have the bug where all sounds are gone for a second or two before custom stadium sounds play. Terribly disappointing.

Edit2: It seems that some sounds don't play at all. Looks like they aren't even triggered, since the usual moment of silence is missing. Not sure if this has to do with the file, or the event type.

Such a mystery to me how a feature as simple as this is so poorly implemented. Monopoly at its finest.
Better be addressed in patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Custom Stadium sound issue

THIS IS INSANE. EA BETTER FIX THIS. i just spent hours getting my sounds all ready for the seasons...and then this happens...
Old 09-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #43
Rookie

Mountaineer's Arena

OVR: 3

Has there still been no fix released for the 360 yet?
Old 10-17-2013, 07:12 AM   #44
Rookie

darthcubbiehawk's Arena

OVR: 2

Does any one have any idea why they did away with the pregame custom sounds this season?! That was one of my favorite Custom sound addtions from the last year or two!
Old 10-25-2013, 05:31 AM   #45
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcubbiehawk
Does any one have any idea why they did away with the pregame custom sounds this season?! That was one of my favorite Custom sound addtions from the last year or two!
I had to turn my sounds off anyway, the break in audio ruined it for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #46
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcubbiehawk
This is exactly one of the reasons why I kept NCAA 13 and am enjoying it now. I had a feeling EA would do this. They jack stadium sounds(1 of the best features) up but mascot mash up(1 of the worst features) has been running like a well-oiled machine for years!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »