Home

Head to Head Seasons

This is a discussion on Head to Head Seasons within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
For anybody wondering, if you get 8 wins you get a first round bye and it skips you to the 2nd round of the playoffs. I went 8-1 and I didnt have to play the 10th game.

Rewards are as follows: quarterfinals 1000 coins, semi finals 1200 coins, championship 1 pack 0 coins.

If I can win it all ill post what you get in the pack.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 AM   #18
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Head to Head Seasons

When I won the championship the pack came with like 5 cards with a 91 Right end.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #19
Rookie

cletus42o's Arena

I'm 5-1 so far.

93 Trent Richardson is a beast in this mode.

Only negative was one game, opponent fumbled on opening kickoff, I returned for a TD. On his next drive, got an interception return for a TD, and he disconnected. This was probably only a minute into the game. He disconnected (I'd be a little bummed out too, though I never quit), it said I'd get a win, but it does not show in my season. My standing was the same, did not show him on my "season chart" as a win. Kind of a bummer. Not sure why it said I'd be getting a win for it.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #20
Pro

pjmoore 28's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletus42o
I'm 5-1 so far.

93 Trent Richardson is a beast in this mode.

Only negative was one game, opponent fumbled on opening kickoff, I returned for a TD. On his next drive, got an interception return for a TD, and he disconnected. This was probably only a minute into the game. He disconnected (I'd be a little bummed out too, though I never quit), it said I'd get a win, but it does not show in my season. My standing was the same, did not show him on my "season chart" as a win. Kind of a bummer. Not sure why it said I'd be getting a win for it.
It takes a minute to update. When i got to the playoffs I had 2 back to back DC. So i played another game, won it, and then it all updated and said I won the championship.

Check out my Podcast here
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoore 28
You see the coins after the game finishes. And after season one, you go to 2. and then you are required to make at least 3 wins or you'll get demoted. And the talent level of teams you play is much better. And after you win the championship you get a pack. Idk if the pack is random or not but I managed to get a few good cards from it.
I like it. I must have clicked out of the game too fast after the game, I didn't see the coins. Does it show what you get them for (points, points allowed, yards, yards allowed, turnovers, etc.)?

You go to Season 2 automatically or only if you win the championship/make the playoffs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #22
Pro

pjmoore 28's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermatic
I like it. I must have clicked out of the game too fast after the game, I didn't see the coins. Does it show what you get them for (points, points allowed, yards, yards allowed, turnovers, etc.)?

You go to Season 2 automatically or only if you win the championship/make the playoffs?
Yeah, it breaks down, like

Win Game = 1200
Win By 3= 100, etc

And I believe its only if you make the playoffs, but I'm not perfectly sure. I'm not really in a position to tell you about that one, sorry.

Check out my Podcast here
Old 07-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #23
Rookie

cletus42o's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoore 28
It takes a minute to update. When i got to the playoffs I had 2 back to back DC. So i played another game, won it, and then it all updated and said I won the championship.
Nope, it still didn't show it this morning. Game was last night. I wouldn't have minded if the game just said "Game doesn't count, disconnect in first quarter" but it actually said I'd get a win for it.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not sure how you would know, but when you get to the playoffs is the other team also in the same round of the playoffs? Or could they be in week 4?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »