Home

Old 12-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UT Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
A player does not lose a game if he doesnt play a down.

No special things with freshmen. They are just a weaker version of their gold card.

If it says quick sell, then just sell it. Mascots can be traded in to get jerseys and stadiums. Nickname cards can be traded in with a heisman card of that player to unlock a better card and later be exxhanged for that heisman card. To trade a card in, you select the card, select pending, then go to the collection section and find each card.

Each pack will give you the option of send cards to roster, reserves, pending, or quick sell. I put cards on my roster first, then reserves, then quicksell cards I dont want. Check the collection area so you dont quicksell good cards. A gold cb from ucla might not seem good, but hes in the ucla collection and can get you more coins on the auction.

If youd rather just buy coins, message me. Then you can just hunt for specific cards on the auction house. For example, you cant pull a 99 cam newton. I would trade coins for psn cards too.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. So I have Texas Nickname. So I should search for Ricky Williams HH card? This will earn his Heisman Finalist and solo challenge. What does the Heisman Finalist mean?

I have one of the kickers (UCLA Forbath) in the Bronze/Silver Collectable. I've been using him. Can you still use a player if you move him to the Collectables? Also, since he's actually in TWO different collectables, should I sell him ASAP?

- Two of my auctions just completed. No one bought the items however now they are not in my auctions section. Do they go back to my team and have to find them to re-list them?

Sorry to sound so naive but this is nothing like FUT (FIFA).

As for buying coins, I'll let you know at a later time. Part of the 'thrill' is opening packs. Thanks though.

Last edited by Ballgame59; 12-31-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 13

You could find the Williams or Cambell Heisman card. Then you put the nickname and heisman card in pending. Go to the collection section and redeem them.

That will give you a better card and unlock the game for the best card. Keep the card and beat the team you unlocked. You will receive another card and youll have to redeem both of those cards to get the heisman card.

The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 12-31-2013, 04:33 PM   #11
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

Also realize that you can't auction off heisman finalist or winner cards. I would recommend not collecting any of them anymore because for the most part there are better players that you CAN sell if you ever want to. I collected AP and used him for a week. Now he sits in my reserves because I have better players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #12
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Re: UT Questions

Thanks guys.

I just spent the last two hours trying to formulate a plan. Correct me if I'm wrong but this late in the game, I think I'm not going to worry about getting any collectables & sell what I can.

I bought the 15 pack bundle and that is a LOT of players. I guess I'll have to quick sell some players to find room for new ones. Packs don't expire do they?

What makes you guys decide between quick selling and selling on the auction?
Old 12-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

If you have the patience, sell everything on auction house.

Your reserves holds a ton of players so dont quick sell anything yet

The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 12-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #14
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Ok cool thanks. I definitely have patience, I just didn't think that the reserves held that much for 15 packs at about 6-7 players per pack.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #15
Rookie

Yeah your reserves can hold about 1100 roughly so u have plenty of room. Keep the guys you like and sell everything else. Check the auctions to see what price you can pull on each.
In general i sell:
Bronze 150 to 300. Better than 50
Silvers. 500 to 2000
Golds. Starting at 800

Game extensions make a quick buck if your buying a lot of packs and have extra. The only thing i quick sell are defenses and injury cards.

The best thing to do is just study the auction for awhile and your team will catch up in no time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #16
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Sweet. I wasn't aware they held that much.

Been trying to study the prices in auction house. I also have to get used to being charged coins for auctioning a player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »