Home

Old 01-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: UT Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
- Do Game Extensions actually sell?

- I'm trying to sell my ESPN S. Alexander however he's not selling (6k). Is the game/market dead or am I over pricing him?

- How is Elite V. Young? I pulled him last night and want to try him however Matt Ryan has done good for me (offline challenges only though).
1. Game extensions sold at the very beginning of the game when people didn't realize you could buy them, but I honestly doubt anyone would buy them now.

2. The problem with ESPN S. Alexander and almost every other 90-97 elite running back is that they are more or less clones of each other and don't generate that much appeal. I would say the price is reasonable but the truth is he's ordinary.

3. IMO Elite Young is the best right handed qb, not named newton or a cv, in the game. His combination of strength, speed, and accuracy are almost unparalleled. Also, he's got a certain touch when throwing the ball, which is useful when throwing over the middle. I picked up a heisman rg3 for cheap last night to see whether he was better and it wasn't even close. RG3 did so horrible that I lost 3 winnable games, albeit against real opponents though.

This is just my advice but i've played the game for a while and know what i'm doing on offense anyway.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TridentXVII
1. Game extensions sold at the very beginning of the game when people didn't realize you could buy them, but I honestly doubt anyone would buy them now.

My bronzes sell for 299 relatively quickly, usually within 30 mins to an hour.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBlue22
My bronzes sell for 299 relatively quickly, usually within 30 mins to an hour.
Are you selling 10 game extensions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TridentXVII
Are you selling 10 game extensions?
No, the 25s.

I have over 100 in my reserves, so even if its only a 200 coin difference, that's 20k over time.

I put silvers up for 600 and golds for 900-950 and they sell also.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #37
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Thanks guys. I'll give him a try.

Next one - Is there a way to save your mass subs from game to game? Or do I have to go in at the start of each game to swap players?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #38
Rookie

Oh gotcha. I thought he was talking about buying the game extensions for either 150 or 300 and marking them up from there.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #39
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Thanks guys. I'll give him a try.

Next one - Is there a way to save your mass subs from game to game? Or do I have to go in at the start of each game to swap players?
Not that I know of. What kind of mass subs are you doing? If it's not just one or two you should just set your depth chart to what you use the majority of the time and then go in and do a sub here and there at game time.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #40
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
Not that I know of. What kind of mass subs are you doing? If it's not just one or two you should just set your depth chart to what you use the majority of the time and then go in and do a sub here and there at game time.
I would like different QBs, HBs and TEs in different formations. I can do this once the game starts but it doesn't transfer to the next game I play.

EDIT. .. Ok.... wait. you're saying to go into the depth chart on the main menu BEFORE even going in to play and that will transfer to my games? I didn't realize that there were multiple formations to edit.

Last edited by Ballgame59; 01-08-2014 at 10:17 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »