Home

Old 11-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #529
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OS Community Auction Block Thread

I'm looking to sell a gold sproles and bowers around 5k each for them I'd like. I'm on Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #530
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Theory 42
I'm looking to sell a gold sproles and bowers around 5k each for them I'd like. I'm on Xbox

They are not worth 5k each bro.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #531
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:

LMAO. They would sell for 1k MAX. And that is even generous. About 700 coins is reasonable. You do realize that for 3k you can get a 95/96 OVR Elite RB and for 5k you can get a 96 Elite DE, right? I hope you aren't being serious
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #532
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
LMAO. They would sell for 1k MAX. And that is even generous. About 700 coins is reasonable. You do realize that for 3k you can get a 95/96 OVR Elite RB and for 5k you can get a 96 Elite DE, right? I hope you aren't being serious
Yeah I am being serious, for one, I've been seeing gold players better than those guys go for 8k and up. How am I supposed to know what these guys are worth? Cool your jets the elite players you talk about I'm seeing on my Xbox go for 10k plus.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #533
MVP

Icon12 Re: OS Community Auction Block Thread

Quote:
Yeah I am being serious, for one, I've been seeing gold players better than those guys go for 8k and up. How am I supposed to know what these guys are worth? Cool your jets the elite players you talk about I'm seeing on my Xbox go for 10k plus.

Maybe 2 months ago. None of those guys sell anymore at anything over 1k due to the market flood. Look at the AH right now, there are no gold guys other than guards, corners, moss, reed, Jarvis jones, or collection guys SELLING over 8k. The low tiered elite players are definitely cheaper than you are saying. They might be posted high, but they aren't selling.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #534
Pro

Quote:
Maybe 2 months ago. None of those guys sell anymore at anything over 1k due to the market flood. Look at the AH right now, there are no gold guys other than guards, corners, moss, reed, Jarvis jones, or collection guys SELLING over 8k. The low tiered elite players are definitely cheaper than you are saying. They might be posted high, but they aren't selling.
The market isn't flooded at all with gold players. I sell lots of gold players in the 4-6k range. I think you are losing money.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #535
MVP

Well it's not flooded with gold players. It's flooded with cheap elites, making non collection golds worthless. Why would I get a 91 Sproles for 5k when I can get a 96 Carter for 4k?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #536
Rookie

Quote:
Well it's not flooded with gold players. It's flooded with cheap elites, making non collection golds worthless. Why would I get a 91 Sproles for 5k when I can get a 96 Carter for 4k?
Def not going to do it for Sproles. But I did sell J Charles for 10k... Just depends on certain factors. Speed sells high I've noticed. Don't have the stats in front on me but I'd maybe value 91 Sproles higher than I would 96 Carter. When looking at stats, that card has not once moved me to action. I tried to bid on him at 1500 once but that was just to try and turn a quick profit.

Last edited by CAJ16; 11-19-2013 at 11:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »