Home

Thread showing differences in Heisman Players?

This is a discussion on Thread showing differences in Heisman Players? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Thread showing differences in Heisman Players?

So I am on my way to completing a 2nd Heisman collection. I already finished up Archie Griffin and I'm about to play the Solo Challenge for Charlie Ward.

One thing I noticed with Archie Griffin was that is Speed dropped from the Heisman Hopeful (93 OVR) to the Heisman Finalist (95? OVR), however his stats improved in other areas that made him perfect for my offense (Triple Option). And his Heisman Winner was either better or the same across the board.

I'm wondering if anyone else has already done the Charlie Ward collections and if they can let me know what changes from Charlie Ward the Finalist to Charlie Ward the Winner. I don't want to collect the finalist and get a lesser ratings in the areas that I need for my offense.

It would be great if we could get a thread started showing the pics of the various cards showing the differences between the various versions. There's no way I could maintain one so if anyone wants to take this idea and run with be my guest!

I think it would be smart to limit it to significant version differences. So no Freshman comparisons, but showing Colin Kaepernick's Gold version vs. his Skills Trainer reward card. Elite vs. Gold, Heisman Hopefuls v. Finalists v. Winners, etc.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »