Home

Beard nickname collectible? And Ingram heis winner

This is a discussion on Beard nickname collectible? And Ingram heis winner within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Beard nickname collectible? And Ingram heis winner

I just got the bears nickname collectible. There is no collection for it though. What is it for? Also I just unlocked Ingram heisman winner. How does he compare to other backs in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
Just started!

AUBrett10's Arena

Re: Beard nickname collectible? And Ingram heis winner

I was wondering the same thing about the Baylor Bears nickname. My guess is that they will come out with more Heisman winner cards and more nicknames so later that Bears card can be used for an RG3 heisman card I believe.
Also, Ingram's Heisman card is good but not as good as other running backs. its a little slower than other backs, especially other Heisman backs. I got it in a pack and sold it for some good amount of coins. All in all its good obviously as a heisman card, just a little slow for me.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:14 PM   #3
Rookie

It's the heisman winner though. The one you can't get in packs.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
Just started!

AUBrett10's Arena

Oh sorry man I didnt realize you said the winner card. Of course the card is going to be really good cause it is a heisman winner. Compared to other cards it is better, compared to other heisman winner cards it might not seem as great. The Herschel Walker, Eddie George, and Marcus Allen heisman cards are better IMO. But hey man its a Heisman winner card so its going to be a great card! you cant go wrong with having any of the heisman cards if you ask me. I just think you have to pick the players you like better that suits your team, whether its Heisman cards or not.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:18 AM   #5
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Hold onto that Bears Nickname, eventually they will release a RGIII Heisman player and it will be used for that collection. At that point you will be able to sell it for more than you can now or you can use it towards the collection.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
Rookie

WestTexasBest's Arena

OVR: 1

I got Heisman Winner Ingram as a back up only because i pulled elite mcfadden and he is faster but Ingram never goes down on first hit and always falls forward plus he has a monster stiff arm
Old 07-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTexasBest
I got Heisman Winner Ingram as a back up only because i pulled elite mcfadden and he is faster but Ingram never goes down on first hit and always falls forward plus he has a monster stiff arm
I have noticed Heisman winner Ingram is fantastic for a churning ground game of 4-5 yards basically every time but he is not that breakaway back who will breakaway for a long touchdown. He is perfect for me when I want to kill clock and extend drives.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »