Home

Old 08-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Overall records

48-27

I had to start over my head to head play once after a server issue but have not been demoted yet and just got to level 6. I have only won "one" championship but I have had a lot of fun.

Most of the people I have played have been straight, my key is their username. If I see something stupid, I don't play them XxX_L33TB@LL3R__XxX would be the type of players that I don't play.

I have lost a few games because I have been too nice. I am too the point now though that I don't care about my record. I just want to get points to get packs and the more games I play the easier that happens win or lose (Addicted to opening packs)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #42
Rookie

40-20. 2 championships. In the semis right now goin for my personal three-peat
Old 08-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

20-13
4th season (i think)
Won my last 15 games.
One championship.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #44
Rookie

91-46
14th Season
Level 7 (Pretty Challenging)
No level demotions
6 Playoff appearances
2 Championships
1 Undefeated season
Had about 9 or10 few pause glitches and connection losses.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #45
Rookie

Icon12 Re: Overall records

Wow im kind of ashamed to say this but im 37-32 just wont championship for season 3 I was demoted came back to win was pumped...20 of my losses happen with the pause glitch which is soooo dumb or people milking clock all game id rather take my coins than quit because thats what they want you to do. Right now im 1-0 for season 4 level 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTCU___Ph3nom21Xx
Wow im kind of ashamed to say this but im 37-32 just wont championship for season 3 I was demoted came back to win was pumped...20 of my losses happen with the pause glitch which is soooo dumb or people milking clock all game id rather take my coins than quit because thats what they want you to do. Right now im 1-0 for season 4 level 2
Don't be I've been stuck on level 7 for about 6 or 7 seasons finishing some seasons 5-4. Imo the ultimate team mode is best between levels 3-6. After that it seems there are only teams with the best of the best players on the market. It sucks to play a different team with the same players over and over or to play some cheeser who runs the same play that literally can't be stopped because of the crappy AI defense.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #47
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8

12-2... haven't played that much online... maybe one game a night. Too many cheesers out there... I love building a team, but yea, community can make even the wins feel crappy
Old 08-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

72-26
in my 9th season and tier 7 right now, just won season 6 championship and my god were the rewards awesome. i won 8 games to make the playoffs which got me like 4,500. then by winning the first two games that got me like 5,000 again. then the semi and finals you get a pack for each. first one i got jarvis jones which was nice. then the 2nd one you get two players and one was chance warmack which was also nice. awesome rewards for higher up tho. Im 7-0 right now so hoping for another championship could def get my team better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »