Home

Old 11-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Your Big 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Not necessarily about the 99 players. Woodson's price went down, but it's way more difficult to get coins up to a million since nothing really sells unless it is dirt cheap. Example: Woodson used to be the same prices as 20 Buckley cards or 4 Deion cards. Now, he's the same price as about 6 Deion cards and 35-40 Buckley cards.
sarcasm meter must be turned off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
sarcasm meter must be turned off.
I honestly wasn't sure if you were or weren't. It is definitely easier to get a 94-95 team now then it used to be. But it is harder to get a 97+ team.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #83
Rookie

rman402's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
With the market the way it is everyone should have at least 2 99 rated players in their big three.

Kyle Orton is my big three. The dude is an amazing tackler at LB and can kick the hell out of a football. Try it out and you can thank me later.
This may be true but as some have stated some cards of a lower status are just great contributors in their off/def scheme. My gold Vernon Davis is better in my offense than say Elite Calvin and Leaders Ford although both are higher rated cards. Elite Little is better than TC Brooks in my scheme. I have to have an end that can spy the faster qb's in my scheme
Old 11-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman402
This may be true but as some have stated some cards of a lower status are just great contributors in their off/def scheme. My gold Vernon Davis is better in my offense than say Elite Calvin and Leaders Ford although both are higher rated cards. Elite Little is better than TC Brooks in my scheme. I have to have an end that can spy the faster qb's in my scheme
Well, you are comparing guys who play different positions, which isn't necessarily fair. Some guys are more important based on scheme obviously. Davis is the top receiving TE, so of course he plays better. Johnson and Ford, even though they are rated higher are about 10th ranked at their position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »