Home

Old 07-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #9
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
In business, there is no "get outa jail free" card.
There is when you are a billion dollar company and don't have to worry if you lose $60.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #10
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Posting Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
There is when you are a billion dollar company and don't have to worry if you lose $60.
Lack of competition HAS bought EA a looooong rope.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #11
Banned

BTW, I get the impression if you remove a listing they don't refund your listing fee, so it costs more and more every time you re-list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #12
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
BTW, I get the impression if you remove a listing they don't refund your listing fee, so it costs more and more every time you re-list.
Then make a smart decision with your price and don't remove it. I'm surprised you're still playing. And I do have to wonder, out loud: It's always the one's who have "played Madden since the first one" and "you guys will buy anything EA" and claiming this current 2 week old game a poor product, possible failure.

You're all over the place and I hate to think what happens to you if MUT13 is ever slightly changed in a way that slights you. What if they did away with those silly collections? You know THAT is one of their bigger money grabs. Not your silly "can't buy multiple packs together with coins" little discount.

If I remember correctly, you couldn't buy Legend Packs with coins, either, in MUT.

It's all extremely silly.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Then make a smart decision with your price and don't remove it. I'm surprised you're still playing. And I do have to wonder, out loud: It's always the one's who have "played Madden since the first one" and "you guys will buy anything EA" and claiming this current 2 week old game a poor product, possible failure.

You're all over the place and I hate to think what happens to you if MUT13 is ever slightly changed in a way that slights you. What if they did away with those silly collections? You know THAT is one of their bigger money grabs. Not your silly "can't buy multiple packs together with coins" little discount.

If I remember correctly, you couldn't buy Legend Packs with coins, either, in MUT.

It's all extremely silly.
100,000 3pack
something for a 10 pack
something for a 14 pack

Just saying.

He has issues with UT on this game and this would be the correct forum on here to post it.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
Banned

Thumbs down Re: Posting Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongorilla
100,000 3pack
something for a 10 pack
something for a 14 pack

Just saying.

He has issues with UT on this game and this would be the correct forum on here to post it.

Thank you lemon, seems very few MUT regulars like you and me crossed over to NCAA so have that as a reference point. I note my detractors seldom disagree with the issues I bring up so much as they dislike people criticizing their game.

As to Mr. Know It All's suggestion about being smart about listing price I presume he is one of those that thinks you have to undercut low bid by 1000 coins when you post a card. Coin is hard to come by early on so I personally undercut low bid by 1 most of the time, A buyer will buy whether you are low bid by 1 or 1000 so why throw away the coin?

Last edited by Old School SD Fan; 07-18-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #15
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

Quote:
Thank you lemon, seems very few MUT regulars like you and me
This. Is. Not. Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
This. Is. Not. Madden.
Thank you captain obvious! The OP was about posting fees in NFUT. Are you going to whine about any thread that mentions HUT or FUT? Please be consistent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »