Home

Rainey's Guide to Awesomeness

This is a discussion on Rainey's Guide to Awesomeness within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-04-2014, 11:57 AM   #9
Just started!

GTAhole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rainey's Guide to Awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainey
I spent a dollar on the gold pack, and since I still had 200 points I used it on an All-Pro Pack (wasn't that great).

Once, you have a decent amount of coins (4000+) you can easily start to play the market. Just remember to have fun playing the game too, there are some guys who do nothing but do auction stuff and barely ever play.
Just picked up the Game last week on Xbox when it was part of the countdown sale. I have been doing the solo challenges and have my team up to 77 overall rating. Have just started to try and flip coins and have flipped a few got my coin count up to 7000. Looking for suggestions on what to keep an eye out for now for flipping.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:10 PM   #10
Rookie

No need to spend a dime build a decent team. I got to 96 OVR without spending an extra penny.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:33 PM   #11
Rookie

I agree with CAJ. No need to spend money. Learn how to play the game and you can beat really good teams (90+OVR) with a team in the mid-80s.

You just need to keep an eye on the auction house. I have gotten many 90+ players for 150 buyouts just by being quick and searching.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #12
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

I love to play the market on FIFA (FUT) but only on the web app. The console is so much more cumbersome.

I'm really not used to using the NFUT interface yet. It just seems so un-user friendly.

I don't mind spending $15 to get try and get caught up. Especially since I just got the game and feel so behind.

This is also the first football game I've gotten since - um....Madden on Sega haha. Seriously. I'm not a gamer so a LOT of this is new to me. It took me almost a full year to win on-line on FIFA so I really did not do well gaining coin through on-line play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »