Home

Receiver Lineup Help???

This is a discussion on Receiver Lineup Help??? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2014, 11:15 PM   #25
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Receiver Lineup Help???

Thanks guys. I am on board with getting players I like. I don't always use all of my highest rated players. I picked up Bolden and use him in the slot for now. Thrown to 3 times - three catches. One thing that I need to figure out is something that I probably should already know....and that is which WR I should put where.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 08:25 AM   #26
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Thanks guys. I am on board with getting players I like. I don't always use all of my highest rated players. I picked up Bolden and use him in the slot for now. Thrown to 3 times - three catches. One thing that I need to figure out is something that I probably should already know....and that is which WR I should put where.
Quicker guys that have great route running ability are normally in the slot. You have your taller bigger guys normally on the outside like Moss, Crab, Blackmon, ect..... For me I have Howard, and Broyles in the slot with Moss and Crab on the outside. Seems to work just fine. Of course having Moss, Fitz in the slot is going to work also. Doesn't really matter to much.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:42 AM   #27
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

I'm really ticked off at myself right now....there was just a Moss up for about 35k/39k and I kept searching through the other two pages and when I came back, he was gone.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #28
Rookie

LOL, I've done that man. Yeah, that is an insta snag if for no other reason to flip.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TridentXVII
I know they don't statistically seem better, but when you use them on the field there is a huge difference. I've used cv fitz and johnson before and they didn't seem worth their price. My fitz never had that great of a release and my johnson always dropped balls when he went up in the air. Williams and Bryant have dropped less than 10 balls in over 40ish games. Also, we don't know his price range so if he has no coins he could sell his guys for them. Just my opinion though.
I've used all those guys and Bryant is currently my #3 but the difference isn't really that big. Bryants release is only 90 I believe. He's probably my worst receiver I just play him cause I like him. Same with Alshon Jeffery who is better then Bryant.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:47 PM   #30
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

It'd be great if the cards showed their stats for what they've done for you like FIFA does.

I've also haven't seen a 99 Fitz on the market.

Last edited by Ballgame59; 01-23-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:21 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
It'd be great if the cards showed their stats for what they've done for you like FIFA does.

I've also haven't seen a 99 Fitz on the market.
I know. Before I sold my elite bailey he must've gotten over 100 picks for me he had a ton of multiple pick games and even had five in one game ( the guy ran the same play the entire game lol).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #32
Rookie

It be great if we had a web portal, stats, etc. if they had an API like MUT which muthead uses I'd build us a site for it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »