Home

Traded my game in because of HH Vick

This is a discussion on Traded my game in because of HH Vick within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #9
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Traded my game in because of HH Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawtoothTiger
While both of you make good mature counter arguments, I am just too emotional on the subject because I own dogs. I just hope he gets his someday.
Dood get out of here with that BS. I'm tired of hearing you people moan and cry about what Vick did. Yes, he was cruel to animals but people die every day and people like you are more concerned about freaking dogs????? Wake the hell up man.

Sooooo many people in this world are suffering and struggling to stay alive but instead I keep hearing morons trying to hang Vick because he was cruel to animals. It's a freaking video game and you need to chill out. I have dogs too but I don't care what Vick did in his past. We ALL have done things that we shouldn't have done. The man went to jail for this already(which is total BS but thats another rant). If you are more concerned about dogs than people then something is wrong.

This is why I don't mess with too many people. I've lost all faith in humanity.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 07-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #10
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

So, you're saying that because you own a dog and love dogs you cannot be rational about it? Well, alrighty then.

I'm glad the people I love have forgiven me because I've caused much more personal anguish to many than just hurting their dog would have done.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:24 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Lmao dude crying over dogs but I'm sure you don't care about all the people who die everyday smh
Sg:Mj
Sf:Nique
Pf:Bill Russell
C:Kemp
Most recent legend: Larry Nance

I have pics uploaded of my top legends who are Grandmama, Nique,Ai, Mourning, and kemp just to prove I dont lie about pulls, check my post you'll find them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 02:33 AM   #12
Just started!

OVR: 0

Oh, good. I thought you were trading it in for some dumb reason like Aaron Hernandez being in the game after killing at least one person. Carry on.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:33 AM   #13
Rookie

I'm sure he cares about people too guys, he's simply stating how he feels, no need to berate him.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion just like everyone deserves a second chance (well almost everyone)

Follow me on Twitter for up to date info
https://twitter.com/AP3XSonnyDeez
Old 07-29-2013, 02:37 AM   #14
Rookie

Aaron Hernandez deserves the same but the dude he killed was a wannabe NFL star who dealt drugs. He got caught up in the gang lifestyle, nobody held a gun to his head and said deal drugs.

The dogs didn't deal drugs, join a gang and start talking like a ghetto thug. The dogs were innocent, and while Odin Lloyd didn't deserve to die, he was a lot like Trayvon. They both enjoyed the lifestyle and got caught up in it. It's sad to see a young man like Trayvon die, and also bad to see mr. Lloyd die, but they weren't as innocent as the dogs. I bet they didn't even know they were going to die until Mike started beating and drowning them. Sick man he is, no matter what he says now.

Last edited by SawtoothTiger; 07-29-2013 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:49 AM   #15
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
I have two Vick cards and two dogs................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 02:51 AM   #16
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8

well i'm not gonna take sides here, but my Heisman Vick runs like the cops are chasing him!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »