Home

Old 08-14-2013, 03:45 AM   #17
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online BS

that sounds like your internet taking a dump...
Old 08-14-2013, 05:41 AM   #18
Rookie

Mainstream's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
can someone tell me if it's possible for someone i'm playing against to temporarily make my internet drop? I just got "connection lost" while driving down the field about to go up 2 TDs, took a loss for it which eliminated me from the 6th level playoffs. about 30 seconds after that I got DCed from EA, about 10 seconds after that I lost connection to xbox live.

is this some sort of glitch or something people are exploiting? this is the second time i've taken a loss like this when I had the lead and something didn't go my opponent's way, all of a sudden the connection mysteriously drops. I guess it could be my internet but it just seems way too fishy, i've never had this happen in a game I was losing.
The guy most likely flooded your IP.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:48 AM   #19
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstream
The guy most likely flooded your IP.
I started to ask how the hell someone could even get my IP over a game on Xbox live but i'm sure I don't even want to know.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzben85
First online game in UT, the guy whole im playing decided run into the endzone on kickoff for a touchback then run into my players before the snap on 4 plays before quitting. Why ? Do these people enjoy doing what they do ? I'm certain not everyone online does this but for my first game, it's not a good sign is it.
The game automatically boots out the players if he keeps committing penalties in a row. Such as offsides . Its considered excessive delay

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #21
Rookie

blitzben85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansaggin
The game automatically boots out the players if he keeps committing penalties in a row. Such as offsides . Its considered excessive delay

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Oh ok, thanks. I guess he got kicked then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 07:24 AM   #22
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

so I know how to counter the dc glitchers. I can share it if people want to know, I just used the counter for the first time and it's so rewarding. after he failed to DC the game 4 or 5 times (I forget how many pauses people get) he kept going offsides and got himself kicked out of the game.

i'm fairly confident this works 100% of the time, i'm so glad i'll be able to get my rightful wins from now on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »