Home

Spending $$ on packs

This is a discussion on Spending $$ on packs within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
Rookie

t3chnetic's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Spending $$ on packs

Have spent about $35 on packs since game released and like most said, it wasn't needed just got bored and wanted to open without blowing coins I built up since now it's alot more time consuming to sell stuff to get coins and cards are worth a fraction of what they were when game released.

As far as what packs are better. Most my good pulls have been from coin packs but I don't think it makes much difference, all just luck.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
I spent about 130$ last paycheck on packs and i'll be buying another 50 pack this week. I don;t have a problem with spending the money. I don't feel bad for spending money i work for to enjoy the game.

That's just my 2 cents on the people who complain about the people who spend real money.
What's your team ovr?
Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #19
Rookie

t3chnetic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
I spent about 130$ last paycheck on packs and i'll be buying another 50 pack this week. I don;t have a problem with spending the money. I don't feel bad for spending money i work for to enjoy the game.

That's just my 2 cents on the people who complain about the people who spend real money.

I spent about $1200 and FUT13 and don't feel bad about it at all i know someone who has spent over $6000 on that game, I have a good job and have the extra money so why not spend on something I enjoy? I work between 50-60 hrs a week so i game when I'm off to relax.

Most people that complain how people spend their own money are just not as secure financially or just kids that have no money so it's more of a big deal to them, although I don't have time to spent all day on the AH to make my coins so whats the difference.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #20
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
What's your team ovr?
99 ovr.

10char
Old 07-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #21
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

I spent about a Hundo so far but I can afford it. Never bought madden last year and never played MUT, but opening packs is afflicting. ****, I got on YouTube and started watching vids of pack opening. I enjoy it, still haven't pulled anything that went for anywhere close to over 50k though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #22
Rookie

Jbruce71's Arena

OVR: 0

I've spent about $60 on packs. I spent it on the $20 bundles and got atleast one heisman hopeful everytime. I also pulled two vicks and an elite laurinaitis spending about 50k in coins on packs.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man the only elites I've pulled from packs are two Mannings that are worth less than a lot of golds. Kinda frustrating
Old 07-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #24
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3

When I first started playing, I bought the Gold starter pack and 2-3 All-American packs. I didn't get anyone special from the AA packs, and I realized that I would have to open a ton of them if I wanted the Legendary/Elite players, so I haven't bought any since. I'm fine with building my team from the Auction Block and just hoping for the best with the packs that I earn through challenges.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »