Home

Impossible Challenge II

This is a discussion on Impossible Challenge II within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #9
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Impossible Challenge II

It was pretty easy for me, 17-3. Pro style offense, run, run, run. HW Walker was a beast for me like 2 tds 140 yds. Would have been a shut-out but with 30sec in the 2nd quarter Bo rattled off an 80yd, break 2 tackles behind the line of scrimmage, run down the sideline run. Stopped him at the 4 and then stopped him 3 times in a row to force the FG with 4 seconds left on the clock.

I wish they had the online seasons mode for CPU games, I love the non-bs of playing against the CPU.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yea. I really wish I could use my Ultimate Team in practice mode or season mode with coin/pack rewards for how well you do in your season.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had a hard time stopping Vick. I finally had to move Eric Weddle from SS to MLB and spy on every play. Gameplan option to conservative, spy with Weddle, and have my Patrick Chung play SS and run the alley at Vick on option plays.

That stopped them cold, as it forced the ball out of Bo's hands and I always had 2 guys on Vick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDale5
Yea. I really wish I could use my Ultimate Team in practice mode or season mode with coin/pack rewards for how well you do in your season.
Yeah dude a practice mode would be great, but you can replay challenges that you have already played if you want to use new playbooks or players. Plus you don't lose games for the players.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #13
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7
I have been running a 3-4 with elite Teo and Lauranitis this challenge. With Peterson and Suggs as outside. My blitzes got picks up and I got beat long. I think playing a 4-3 with a mean de rush is a better strategy. Vick had too much time to throw.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

I thought I had finally beaten this challenge. Had Heath Miller going down the middle and throw him a perfect pass and out of NOWHERE ANDRE FREAKING WARE PICKED ME!!

Andre Ware on defense? EA is a cheeser :P
Old 08-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #15
Rookie

Challenge 2 was waaaaay easier than the first one. That first one was a b*tch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #16
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3

Just won the game, 14-11. I jumped out to a 14-0 lead thanks to a score on my opening drive and a David Amerson INT, and kept it at that score until halftime.

That's when the GUT started working their magic. Suddenly, Michael Vick began to break free when he scrambled. Bo Jackson started getting huge running lanes. On their first drive of the half, the CPU drove all the way to the 2-yard line, but my defense stood tall and forced a field goal. My first possession of the quarter ended in a Sean Taylor interception at midfield. The computer took the rest of the 3rd to score on an Epic Bo TD run on 4th and goal. On the 2-point conversion, my defense completely forgot to cover Desmond Howard over the middle.

I got the ball on my next possession and started running the clock. Mixing runs and safe passes together, I drove down to the CPU's 30. I had 1st and 10, with a little over two minutes left and two timeouts for the CPU. On 3rd and 2, Teddy Lehman flew into the backfield and stopped my fullback one yard short of the marker.

So it all came down to this. 4th and 1 from the 21. 1:16 left. No timeouts left for the AI. I handed it off to Gold Bo up the middle, and he got pounded as soon as he reached the yellow line. I kept my eye on the possession arrow as the play ended.

First down, OU. Ballgame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »