Home

West Virginia Alternate

This is a discussion on West Virginia Alternate within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
West Virginia Alternate

If you want their current All-Gold look then don't bother doing the Mascot Collection. If you want the old one, then do it.

I was hoping that the look would put you in the all gold preset (similar to how using UNC's and WVU's regular homes would put you in their new uniforms as those are now the default home looks), but they have the old preset locked in for this collection.

I may be in the minority here but I'd like to start a thread showing what each of the uniforms unlocked through the mascot collections look like.

It should be pretty straight forward for some teams but for some reason they elected not to include a picture of the 2 new Oregon uniforms, and the info that they include (Yellow Alternate, and Yellow Black Alternate) is pretty vague considering how many combos Oregon has. The Air Force one is obviously the Stealth Bomber uniforms, I highly doubt they have any pieces that don't belong with it (though the Oregon Black Alternate (which features a pic of the 2011 Pro Combat) is a uniform with black pants, a black jersey, and a white helmet... A look that has never been worn by Oregon).

I mean there are a lot of mascot collections, and they all require pretty much the same stuff (with the newer ones requiring half of the ones required previously, along with 5 new ones). I decided to go with the Gold WVU look instead of completing the collection for Cowboys Stadium, had I known that it was the old look I definitely would have avoided doing the WVU collection altogether.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
Rookie

penguinsniper811's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: West Virginia Alternate

Just to add to the list, the South Carolina uniform is the black jersey black pants. The only time we have recently worn a combination close to this is our wounded warrior jerseys.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Rookie

mavericku812's Arena

OVR: 1

The first Oregon Jersey Unlock is the Black Jersey, Black Pants, and Metalic Helmet.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #4
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavericku812
The first Oregon Jersey Unlock is the Black Jersey, Black Pants, and Metalic Helmet.
Are you talking about the one from the first set? Cause they used the white helmet (Liquid White Storm) for that uniform, as opposed to the Liquid Carbon helmet they wore with the black jersey and pants.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »