Home

Difference Between Sanders/Bo

This is a discussion on Difference Between Sanders/Bo within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Difference Between Sanders/Bo

I'm looking to pick up one or the other. If I got Sanders, for him to compare to Bo, I would have to get his HW card, which would basically mean whatever I buy him for, I'm out permanently. However, he is about 800k+ cheaper, and a 98 overall, with pretty similar HW stats as Elite Bo. Any thoughts?

Also, who are the best WRs in the game? How does Elite Moss compare with HH/HW Howard? Also looking to pick up either one or both. Let me know your thoughts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

SilverBulletOSU's Arena

Re: Difference Between Sanders/Bo

Barry Sanders - 98 OVR
96 Spd 73 str 97 agi 95 acc 87 awr 92 btk
99 elu 86 bcv 72 sfa 91 spm 99 jkm 88 car
77 Cth 67 spc 77 cit 66 rte 80 jmp 92 sta 85 inj

Epic Bo has 99 speed, 99 trucking, 98 acceleration, 97 agility, 95 ball carrying, and 82 elusiveness.

I think Epic Bo is obviously better than HW Barry, but personally, I won't be buying either while the price is so high. I would sell/flip them given the chance though. I have 800K now with zero plans to buy a card to use higher than 100K.

As for recievers,
I love Elite Megatron, Irvin, and Galloway (plays better than a 93 should).

Gibson and Hilliard are great slot receivers.

I go with Ted Ginn (replacing gold Moss for me) to stretch the field.

I have Award Braylon, HW Tim Brown, award blackmon, and all of the high level golds that never really see the field for me anymore.

I have not played with Elite Moss or HW Howard, but I'm sure they are awesome.

I might be leaving some out off the top of my head, but that's just my opinions.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletOSU
Barry Sanders - 98 OVR
96 Spd 73 str 97 agi 95 acc 87 awr 92 btk
99 elu 86 bcv 72 sfa 91 spm 99 jkm 88 car
77 Cth 67 spc 77 cit 66 rte 80 jmp 92 sta 85 inj

Epic Bo has 99 speed, 99 trucking, 98 acceleration, 97 agility, 95 ball carrying, and 82 elusiveness.

I think Epic Bo is obviously better than HW Barry, but personally, I won't be buying either while the price is so high. I would sell/flip them given the chance though. I have 800K now with zero plans to buy a card to use higher than 100K.

As for recievers,
I love Elite Megatron, Irvin, and Galloway (plays better than a 93 should).

Gibson and Hilliard are great slot receivers.

I go with Ted Ginn (replacing gold Moss for me) to stretch the field.

I have Award Braylon, HW Tim Brown, award blackmon, and all of the high level golds that never really see the field for me anymore.

I have not played with Elite Moss or HW Howard, but I'm sure they are awesome.

I might be leaving some out off the top of my head, but that's just my opinions.
Yeah, I definitely realize most of Bo's stats are 99 or close to 99, but you pay a premium for them. I have Bettis for trucking, and I have McFadden for speed, but I hate McFadden. I think he is so bad. I forgot about Elite Megatron. Might have to pick him up. It's just so hard to read the market, ya know? I have 918k with a HH Vick in the AH right now, an Elite AJ Hawk still to sell, and some other Legends/Elites/solid golds. Getting ready to spend some coin haha.
Old 08-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
Rookie

SilverBulletOSU's Arena

My motto is, "Sell before a big release, buy after....repeat."

It took a little while for me to learn that making 1000 coins profit 20 times is a whole heck of a lot easier and less risky than making 5000 coins profit 4 times. 1-hour posts are my best friend....less time for someone to undercut me, haha. I'm hoarding about 20 HH Walker's though....waiting for them to get back to 20K on Xbox Live. I can't stop buying them.......I've probably bought and sold 100 of them.
Old 08-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletOSU
My motto is, "Sell before a big release, buy after....repeat."

It took a little while for me to learn that making 1000 coins profit 20 times is a whole heck of a lot easier and less risky than making 5000 coins profit 4 times. 1-hour posts are my best friend....less time for someone to undercut me, haha. I'm hoarding about 20 HH Walker's though....waiting for them to get back to 20K on Xbox Live. I can't stop buying them.......I've probably bought and sold 100 of them.
Wow. That's incredible. I just sold Walker today for like 15500 on PS3. I need the sure sells.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Difference between Sanders and Bo is that Bo can truck people, and Sanders doesn't. Sanders is probably the quickest back in the game though, and can cut like crazy.
Old 08-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Difference between Sanders and Bo is that Bo can truck people, and Sanders doesn't. Sanders is probably the quickest back in the game though, and can cut like crazy.
I have Bettis for trucking. Do you think I should just aim for Barry?
Old 08-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 2

Well, its all on you. Bo is way faster than Bettis, so they really can't be compared. Whichever one you think would make your team better and fit your style.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »