Home

Opinions on Reserves

This is a discussion on Opinions on Reserves within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Opinions on Reserves

Hello everyone, as I am still a bit new to the ultimate team mode, I have feel in love with it but I wanted to get the advice of some seasoned vets on a question or two.

While I am struggling to make a big amount of coins, I have built up a nice stack of reserve cards and I was curious if it is wise to save all of these reserves or quick sell them a make a nice 50k profit?

Same goes for the collectables and the mascot, there does not seem to be much of a market for them since they seem to pull more often (team collectables that is). A quick sell of my stack would net 49k i believe.

Feel free to add any extra advice that anyone thinks may be vital for a newcomer and thanks in advance for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Mainstream's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Opinions on Reserves

I usually quick sell all of my Gold players that go for less than 1k on the Auction House. I keep all of my Bronze and Silver players in case they are used in a later collection. If you don't have many coins then I would recommend getting rid of all of them instead. I only do it as I'm a completionist and I've always loved doing the collections in Ultimate Team.

As for the collectible and mascot cards, you should definitely check the AH for their prices instead of quickselling them. All Silver collectibles will sell over 2k very fast, with mascot cards selling for a bit over 1k too. Some playbooks and stadium cards will also net you a good amount of coins. Oregon, Georgia Tech, Ohio State, WVU, and Alabama sell for over 2k and 5k at times. I've also sold Aloha Stadium (Hawaii) for over 5k several times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »