Home

Old 08-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Packs

Does anyone know what determines what you get when opening a pack? I am finding the results I am getting from pack opening completely ridiculous compared to what I have been seeing other people pull off. Tonight, I probably opened 6 or 7 of the "premium packs" and I did not get even 1 elite player. Instead, I managed to get 2 of 85 TE Martin Rucker, a second 89 Javier Arenas who is my 5th corner, the 87 FS from Marshall (my second that I have quicksold), a couple of under 87 QB's, a 86 LT Anthony Castonzo, 86 C Jeff Faine and 2 under 86 WR's. The only things of value I got were a gold Ed Reed, gold Calvin Johnson, gold Vince Wilfork, gold DeAngelo Hall, gold Vernon Davis, and a gold Michael Pouncey. I tried to sell Vernon for 12k, but he somehow did not sell They need to at least find a way to make it so that if I sold all of the cards I got from spending probably 90k on packs I at least am able to get 80k on the market if I sold everything. Heck, I got two 76 CB Walter Thurmond's. How does that even happen? There are thousands of players that the game could have picked, yet I somehow get two of the same two players in 2 minutes? I just have horrible luck with packs, I'm almost ready to quit using them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Packs

I picked up a few of those Premium Packs, and I didn't get squat. Then I bought a 15 pack bundle with the bonus 93+. Got an Elite Carimi, Gold Wilfork, Gold Champ Bailey, Gold Nick Harris, some other decent golds, and an Elite Terrell Suggs. I haven't pulled a solid Elite or Legend in probably 100-150 packs.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
Rookie

I just got 5 of those premium packs and the ONLY 90+ rated player I got was Jake Long. So stupid.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
MVP

They need to at least make it if I spend 90k on packs, I at least get 1 card that holds some value in the market place. I feel so stupid for wasting all of those coins on guys I could have just bought separately in the AH for a way cheaper price.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
Rookie

On the last two "premium pack" offers, I've had the same thing happen ... I'll get about 5 or 10 packs of nothing but crap. Then on one magical pack, I'll get two elites. Last week I got Deion and Peppers elites in one pack, and last night I got Peppers and Calvin Johnson elites in one pack.

I've never pulled a HH in any pack. Its a joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #6
Rookie

BobjumpA's Arena

OVR: 1

If you pay the packs are better.
NBA- OKC Thunder
Old 08-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Ive also noticed this

Games: Madden 13, MLB 2k12, NBA 2k13, NHL 13, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, AC3, DW6 Empires, and Max Payne 3
Old 08-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

I was a sucker a cpl weeks ago when they ran that all gold pack for 75K in coins and or 800 ms point which is $10......didn't get **** and flushed 10 down the drain. Stick to the AA packs...if you have the $, but a 15 packs bundle with an elite. If not, just open the reg packs. Stay away from the premium packs, they cost too much and coins saturate the market. Next time they run those specials, look to buy players you want as they'll be 20-25% cheaper than normal market prace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »