Home

Old 08-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Woodson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU
I have one as well that I pulled in a pack
is he worth the extra million coins over Deion? he has been pretty good for me, tackling isnt the greatest but hes great on kr/pr and he gets a lot of ints for me too
Old 08-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Woodson > Deion anyday
Old 08-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansaggin
Woodson > Deion anyday
Ya I figured that, but Deion is worth around 275k right now, Woodson is rarely posted but when he is its always around 1 or 1.5 mil, is there that much of a difference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #12
Rookie

On paper i dont think so. You can check another thread for Deion's attributes but i think he at least 97 in man/zone coverage. I think it just because his HH card is a 95 and after the challenge it takes him to 99. To most ppl difference between 99 overall corner and 97 overall corner is a big one. personally if Deion is working out for you then you shouldnt "need" to get woodson.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansaggin
On paper i dont think so. You can check another thread for Deion's attributes but i think he at least 97 in man/zone coverage. I think it just because his HH card is a 95 and after the challenge it takes him to 99. To most ppl difference between 99 overall corner and 97 overall corner is a big one. personally if Deion is working out for you then you shouldnt "need" to get woodson.
cool, certainly would be cool to have woodson but doubt ill ever be able to save enough coins
Old 08-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #14
Rookie

Yea one mil is ridiculous. Im a huge Hurricane fan but i have trouble just saving up enough for sean taylor and the lowest i have seen him is 200,000
Old 08-10-2013, 02:40 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

If I can score a Woodson HH, I'm keeping him and doing the challenge. Go Blue!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #16
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7
He's still out there in packs but he's just as rare a pull as epic Bo Jackson. I've never seen more than one on the Xbox AH at a time. If I had a million coins, I would buy no over Woodson. But then again if Woodson can totally shutdown someone like elite Moss than that's worth quite a bit there. I'm hoping that once Madden comes out the prices of these guys will drop so I can get them both for under a million

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »