Home

Old 08-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Woodson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
He's still out there in packs but he's just as rare a pull as epic Bo Jackson. I've never seen more than one on the Xbox AH at a time. If I had a million coins, I would buy no over Woodson. But then again if Woodson can totally shutdown someone like elite Moss than that's worth quite a bit there. I'm hoping that once Madden comes out the prices of these guys will drop so I can get them both for under a million
Ya that would be awesome, I hope the price drops at least a little bit. I just did the collection for HW AP so I dont really need Bo as much as I need Woodson, although my corners with Deion and Champ are good, Woodson's stats are off the charts.

I'm trying to save for him now (got a couple rare guys I'm waiting for their prices to go back up), but the problem is they keep releasing guys I want really bad. Such as Deion, and now ESPN Ray Lewis. Everytime I get over 300k I buy one of the big name guys that I want so I can never get to 1 million lol.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggaballa33
Ya that would be awesome, I hope the price drops at least a little bit. I just did the collection for HW AP so I dont really need Bo as much as I need Woodson, although my corners with Deion and Champ are good, Woodson's stats are off the charts.

I'm trying to save for him now (got a couple rare guys I'm waiting for their prices to go back up), but the problem is they keep releasing guys I want really bad. Such as Deion, and now ESPN Ray Lewis. Everytime I get over 300k I buy one of the big name guys that I want so I can never get to 1 million lol.
I know what you mean. I just bought out Sean Taylor card and the only reason i had enough for that was because i sold my HH RGIII. (my playstyle wasnt working with RG.) But since i got ST he has been worth every coin. First play, flattens a cheesing Andre Ware, fumbles and scores off the fumble.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansaggin
I know what you mean. I just bought out Sean Taylor card and the only reason i had enough for that was because i sold my HH RGIII. (my playstyle wasnt working with RG.) But since i got ST he has been worth every coin. First play, flattens a cheesing Andre Ware, fumbles and scores off the fumble.
Dang thats sick, ya I pulled RG3 early and collected him like a dummy could have 250-350k more and i dont even use him since i got HW Vick now.

Ya I want to play with ST but I got Ed Reed who is a ball hawk for me, doesnt have the hit power but hes so quick to the ball, he usually gets a pick for me every 2 or 3 games, pair him with Prime Time and Champ at the corners and its hard to throw the ball haha
Old 08-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #20
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8

its not really "pairing" him if he's joining a group of 3 now is it?
Old 08-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveburger
its not really "pairing" him if he's joining a group of 3 now is it?
u got me lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »