Home

I love making people rage quit

This is a discussion on I love making people rage quit within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
Rookie

Von Jenkins's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I love making people rage quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgartz29
That might be too high of a bar to set. Those Impossible Challenges are a pain in the ***. The 3rd one was a little easier than the first two but those are way harder than playing online IMO
I have to agree with Bgartz. Beating the Impossible Challenge may be a bit too high of a goal to start playing against people online. There are some straight up horrible players online that I'm sure you could beat. I have played against players that have stacked teams but had absolutely no clue on how to use them.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoEweWumb0
I'm used to 2K's phenomenal online play (IMO) so maybe that's what's ruining it for me. Once I beef up the squad more I'll return, I'm kind of using the "impossible challenges" as my guideline as to when I'm ready to field a competitive team online. Haven't n beaten those ones yet.
I was in the same boat as you, but I kept selling and flipping as many cards as possible, played all the conference games and bowl games and then started the head-to head games when my team was around 90

I still get matched up with all elite/legendary teams which sucks, but I've beaten a few. It's pretty obvious to tell who bought their team, skill shows it
Old 08-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #19
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3

and of course today out of the 3 games I've played I've seen the epic Bo Jackson, a Deion/Woodson combo plus every other heisman card, and a guy that DC glitched me when I scored on the opening drive

sucks that it's gotten to this point
Old 08-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #20
Rookie

LoyleFan55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I was in the same boat as you, but I kept selling and flipping as many cards as possible, played all the conference games and bowl games and then started the head-to head games when my team was around 90. I still get matched up with all elite/legendary teams which sucks, but I've beaten a few. It's pretty obvious to tell who bought their team, skill shows it
I did the same thing and started with around a 94 overall squad in H2H. Only spent $10 on this year's game which was on Premium Packs.....what a waste. I flew through Season 1 because of it. Honestly, enjoy the process of building a good team through wheeling and dealing. I'm not a fan of people who drop $$$ every week on packs.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #21
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyleFan55
I did the same thing and started with around a 94 overall squad in H2H. Only spent $10 on this year's game which was on Premium Packs.....what a waste. I flew through Season 1 because of it. Honestly, enjoy the process of building a good team through wheeling and dealing. I'm not a fan of people who drop $$$ every week on packs.
My philosophy exactly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #22
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8

You guys should use the "don't hate the player, hate the game" way of thinking on this. Don't be a fan that EA made it this way. It isn't the person's fault for using their earned dollars how they choose.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:57 AM   #23
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveburger
You guys should use the "don't hate the player, hate the game" way of thinking on this. Don't be a fan that EA made it this way. It isn't the person's fault for using their earned dollars how they choose.
EA made it this way to make a large profit. Which I'm sure they are after reading the thread yesterday about some people's tabs going well into triple figures from pack purchases. I'm not complaining about people buying super teams (well, sorta) my beef is with EA's total apathy towards the competition level in UT. Budget gamers have to work at least 10x harder than those who buy packs. Totally skews things IMO.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #24
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

I have no issue quitting against a players who BS. If I stop you and it is 4th and 15 and you go for it, I quit. Every time. I don't care. I play is straight up and I expect you to do the same. I won't let BS ruin the fun experience of playing a good game.
My record is 55-24.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »