Home

Ultimate Challenge week 4

This is a discussion on Ultimate Challenge week 4 within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Ultimate Challenge week 4

Now this is how you beat an ultimate team lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1376565758535.jpg (43.1 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1376565769698.jpg (37.5 KB, 82 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ultimate Challenge week 4

Jeez, 55 carries? I'm glad that Portis didn't get injured in the 4th after all that work.

My first two tries against the GUT this week have gone rather poorly. I can burn them up through the air, but it always seems like I make one mistake that gets picked off every time. Ray Lewis is just beastly in the middle and catches everything thrown in his general area.

And then there's their offense... I've forced a grand total of one punt and one turnover on downs in two games against them. It almost seems... (puts on glasses)... impossible.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

I was a week behind and ended up playing week 3 UC team last night and shut them out 20-0 on the first try. Took me twice to beat week 1 and 3 times to beat week 2......but I kept it on the ground, milked the clock and blitzed the hell out of them. I still had to play balls to the wall and went for it on 4th down about 4 different times and got the 1st everytime so there was a luck factor there too.

Tried week 4 and when I had to pass, Deion picked me twice in the first qtr and ran it back both times......Gonna have to try again this weekend.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
Rookie

LoyleFan55's Arena

OVR: 0

I beat them 21-10 last night. AD had 200+ yards rushing and McFadden had a couple decent runs too. My QB threw just enough to win.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by malowry
Jeez, 55 carries? I'm glad that Portis didn't get injured in the 4th after all that work.

My first two tries against the GUT this week have gone rather poorly. I can burn them up through the air, but it always seems like I make one mistake that gets picked off every time. Ray Lewis is just beastly in the middle and catches everything thrown in his general area.

And then there's their offense... I've forced a grand total of one punt and one turnover on downs in two games against them. It almost seems... (puts on glasses)... impossible.
He actually got hurt twice, but then Edgerrin James is my backup so i was still in a good spot. But i pretty much would run and use all 4 downs everytime. No way was i going to punt the ball to them. When i did pass the just did simple slants here and there. I was surprise how good it worked on the first try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Old 08-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #7
Rookie

VY still can't figure it out, I blitzed early and often. He also threw a pick to Cason trying to Moss me.

On offense, I ran the ball 34 times and went 5 for 5 with a TD throwing with Ware. Too easy.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think I just got screwed. I had the ball on the 1 yard line but out of timeouts, down 3. I call a pass play knowing I could throw it away if no one was open and get another play off. With no one open I roll out of the pocket and try to throw it away and my Qb pump fakes instead. I pressed again for him to throw it away and he pulled it down to protect the ball and take the sack ending the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »