Home

A lot of missing players from the U

This is a discussion on A lot of missing players from the U within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2013, 02:18 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A lot of missing players from the U

Sorry bro, but its very clear that Driskel is garbage. He's a very good runner, but if you can contain him and force him to throw in the pocket..... lol

Gillisle carried that offense by himself last year. I can't wait to see how much worse that offense is without him.

And yea you're prolly right about the stadium being half filled with Gator fans, but by the end of the day they'll be pissed. I'll be in attendance screaming in their face afterwards.... lol jk
Old 08-25-2013, 02:18 AM   #34
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS27
It is difficult for a private university that is primarily an academic institution to raise funds for a stadium. Also, the fact that they knew they had Sun Life to fall back on made the decision easier for them.

One thing about Miami thats bad, but can also be beneficial is the bandwagoners. When you lose, the stadium looks like **** and people like you always have to bring it up in conversation. But when you win, there is prolly no better city. If that stadium gets packed, it will be one of the loudest in the country because of the sheer number of people that fit.

Plus, the fact that Stephen Ross is trying to improve the stadium every year in order to get the Super Bowl in Miami would be very beneficial for UM.

And i have to disagree with you saying Miami won't be a dynasty ever again. Miami is actually the only team that can take down the SEC because of the amount of talent. If those players stay year in and year out, you can't tell me we can't win multiple championships. Because you know very well how good the talent here is in south florida. Once we start winning, i guarantee a good percentage will stay.
I strongly disagree with Miami being the only team that can take down the SEC. The whole state of Florida is a hotbed for football talent. Miami has been getting beat by UF and FSU for years now. You gotta start getting most of that talent to take over. But it's not just Florida either, it's the entire Southeast. Ohio State is prob the team with the best change to dethrone the SEC. But their schedule this year does them no favors. Only reason being is that Urban Meyer can recruit ANYWHERE, including South Florida. And he has already had success in the SEC. Miami CAN become capable of beating an SEC team for all the marbles. But it's going to take time. Miami needs to win the ACC first. The ACC is what, 4th or 5th among power conferences?

The Heat fans leaving against the Spurs before Miami pulled a miraculous comeback is all you need to know about Miami sports fans. Show up late, leave early. Come out because it's a party and the cool thing to do. Not to support a sports team in a diehard manner. If the Miami teams are losing, they go to the beach instead.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 08-25-2013, 02:22 AM   #35
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

Quote:
Sorry bro, but its very clear that Driskel is garbage. He's a very good runner, but if you can contain him and force him to throw in the pocket..... lol

Gillisle carried that offense by himself last year. I can't wait to see how much worse that offense is without him.

And yea you're prolly right about the stadium being half filled with Gator fans, but by the end of the night they'll be pissed. I'll be in attendance screaming in their face afterwards.... lol jk
Show me some statistical proof that Driskel is garbage. He doesn't turn the ball over and he can run. I hope I am sitting here debating with someone who understands football. Florida hasn't had ANY pro style receivers. The o-line was the most inconsistent group I have ever seen at UF. It was also Driskel's first year as a full time starter. To say that he is garbage cleary shows that you haven't watched him play much.

Getting a Super Bowl in Miami is going to do what for UM? There were Super Bowls in the Orange Bowl.

Gators fans are going to be celebrating like the last time we took over that stadium and won a national title. Florida's offensive line is going to push Miami's ACC caliber squad around. The Gator defense will punish that spaghetti arm QB yall have. Might be close for a half, but the talent will show up later on.

And the Gators will be without Antonio Morrison, likely Matt Jones too.
2006 - 2007

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
I strongly disagree with Miami being the only team that can take down the SEC. The whole state of Florida is a hotbed for football talent. Miami has been getting beat by UF and FSU for years now. You gotta start getting most of that talent to take over. But it's not just Florida either, it's the entire Southeast. Ohio State is prob the team with the best change to dethrone the SEC. But their schedule this year does them no favors. Only reason being is that Urban Meyer can recruit ANYWHERE, including South Florida. And he has already had success in the SEC. Miami CAN become capable of beating an SEC team for all the marbles. But it's going to take time. Miami needs to win the ACC first. The ACC is what, 4th or 5th among power conferences?

The Heat fans leaving against the Spurs before Miami pulled a miraculous comeback is all you need to know about Miami sports fans. Show up late, leave early. Come out because it's a party and the cool thing to do. Not to support a sports team in a diehard manner. If the Miami teams are losing, they go to the beach instead.
I definitely agree it takes time, but i already see us turning the corner. Last year we could of had a chance at winning the ACC with a bunch of young players that don't know how to play defense for ****. This year i predict UM to play in the ACC championship game against Clemson.

And you're 100% right about that lol. But i could care less about those ******s. I cheer for my team regardless of record and if the rest show up.... cool. Idk why people put so much stock into attendance anyways. Everyone always bashes Miami as a sports town as a way to insult the team lol... i don't get it.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #37
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

Quote:
I definitely agree it takes time, but i already see us turning the corner. Last year we could of had a chance at winning the ACC with a bunch of young players that don't know how to play defense for ****. This year i predict UM to play in the ACC championship game against Clemson.

And you're 100% right about that lol. But i could care less about those ******s. I cheer for my team regardless of record and if the rest show up.... cool. Idk why people put so much stock into attendance anyways. Everyone always bashes Miami as a sports town as a way to insult the team lol... i don't get it.
Yeah Miami is showing signs, but it's not clear cut that they are about to turn it all around. Better hope the NCAA doesn't slam them anyway.

And Driskel threw for 1600+ yards, rushed for 400+, completed 64% of his passes on around 20 attempts a game. That's not garbage, especially for a team that want's to run the ball, run the ball, run the ball.

Florida isn't going to be like Miami, where they let Morris throw 35 passes a game. Driskel isn't going to do that.
2006 - 2007

Old 08-25-2013, 02:33 AM   #38
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

I wish Florida State and Miami would return to national contenders again every year. It's better for college football when Florida, Florida State, and Miami are all top 5, top 10 teams.

I'm hoping that when the SEC decides to expand again, they snag Clemson and FSU.
2006 - 2007

Old 08-25-2013, 02:35 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Show me some statistical proof that Driskel is garbage. He doesn't turn the ball over and he can run. I hope I am sitting here debating with someone who understands football. Florida hasn't had ANY pro style receivers. The o-line was the most inconsistent group I have ever seen at UF. It was also Driskel's first year as a full time starter. To say that he is garbage cleary shows that you haven't watched him play much.

Getting a Super Bowl in Miami is going to do what for UM? There were Super Bowls in the Orange Bowl.

Gators fans are going to be celebrating like the last time we took over that stadium and won a national title. Florida's offensive line is going to push Miami's ACC caliber squad around. The Gator defense will punish that spaghetti arm QB yall have. Might be close for a half, but the talent will show up later on.

And the Gators will be without Antonio Morrison, likely Matt Jones too.
Way to throw in your excuse two weeks early lmao.

And by the Super Bowl comment i meant Stephen Ross is trying to do massive renovations to the stadium so it will obviously benefit Miami as well.

Driskel threw the third lowest amount of yards and passing TDs in the SEC. He did complete 63%, but the amount of attempts makes it look less impressive. As a passer, Driskel is sub par and if you don't know it by now i guess you will this year now that he can't rely on Gillisle.

And according to you Stephen Morris is a noodle arm quarterback? lmao wow. He may bot be the most accurate but he may have one of the best arms in CFB. You clearly don't know anything about us.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
I wish Florida State and Miami would return to national contenders again every year. It's better for college football when Florida, Florida State, and Miami are all top 5, top 10 teams.

I'm hoping that when the SEC decides to expand again, they snag Clemson and FSU.
Yup, the world is a better place when UM vs FSU games means a chance at a national title.

And although UM rarely plays UF, playing them in a national title game or a BCS game would be beautiful to watch lol.

I'm sick and tired of Alabama running the show. Nick Saban is one hell of a coach tho...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »