Home

This is a discussion on Feedback: HW Tommie Frazier within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

I won a BIN Tommie Frazier for 20K. I'd like to hear any feedback on any who have played as or against a HW Frazier. Debating on flipping him, as well.

I play with Ware, and I'm pretty damn in love with him. Anyway Frazier can be the home-wrecker?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

TDpresents's Arena

Re: Feedback: HW Tommie Frazier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz8884
I won a BIN Tommie Frazier for 20K. I'd like to hear any feedback on any who have played as or against a HW Frazier. Debating on flipping him, as well.

I play with Ware, and I'm pretty damn in love with him. Anyway Frazier can be the home-wrecker?
Do you still get 20k for completing his challenge? Because if thats the case you pretty much got him for free..
Old 08-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDpresents
Do you still get 20k for completing his challenge? Because if thats the case you pretty much got him for free..
Wait, what? I didn't know you got money for completing challenges. I'm guessing these are for the "Never Were" Heisman winners, IE Vick, Suh, Frazier?
Old 08-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Rookie

I have Frazier and RG3 hw on my team. I personally love RG3 but I am also a HUGE Nebraska fan so naturally I had to get him. I still play RG3 over him though so I would say flip him. But i also like to have a QB with good equipment haha
Old 08-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Rookie

TDpresents's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz8884
Wait, what? I didn't know you got money for completing challenges. I'm guessing these are for the "Never Were" Heisman winners, IE Vick, Suh, Frazier?
Only card that I've heard having it was Frazier. Saw it on a Youtube video too, guy got 10k for the card and the collectible after the challenge. When I did Tebow and Flutie I got the standard like 800 coins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDpresents
Only card that I've heard having it was Frazier. Saw it on a Youtube video too, guy got 10k for the card and the collectible after the challenge. When I did Tebow and Flutie I got the standard like 800 coins.
Damn, 10k? Usually you get 2k for collecting the HH and collectible cards and then an extra 1 k for the mid tier card meaning 3 k total
Old 08-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
Rookie

XxNebrasskickin's Arena

Yeah I got 10k each time I put it into the collections. I had HW Charlie Ward for a while and I was planning on keeping him as my #1 QB until I heard they were releasing Touchdown Tommie! I didn't care how much I paid for him it was worth every coin. I think I paid 82k for him, like I said it's totally worth it in my opinion.

3 Heisman Trophy Winners
1972 Johnny "The Jet" Rodgers
1983 Mike Rozier
2001 Eric Crouch

All-Time Record: 856–353–40 (.701)
Old 08-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNebrasskickin
Yeah I got 10k each time I put it into the collections. I had HW Charlie Ward for a while and I was planning on keeping him as my #1 QB until I heard they were releasing Touchdown Tommie! I didn't care how much I paid for him it was worth every coin. I think I paid 82k for him, like I said it's totally worth it in my opinion.
Great to hear. Could you post his stats by any chance?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »