Home

Old 08-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Eric Fisher

Looks like we're getting one of our wishing with another elite OL. Eric Fisher is in this weeks solo challenges. 95 LT.

As a Tech fan I'm much more pumped to see that elite Crabtree at the bottom. I'm already doing everything I can to build up as much coins as possible to grab him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Eric Fisher

It's about freakin time. Not overly eased with the selections this week, but a new ol and if the Crabtree is better than his gold he should be a 98 like Moss. My gold Crabtree can catch anything
Old 08-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Crabtree deserves to be 98 and the games best WR. I could easily make an arguement he was the greatest college WR of all time.

And while I'm tired of all the FSU players (Miami as well and we know why with FSU) Buckley will be a good CB I wouldn't mind adding.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
It's about freakin time. Not overly eased with the selections this week, but a new ol and if the Crabtree is better than his gold he should be a 98 like Moss. My gold Crabtree can catch anything
Gold Crabtree is a beast. His release is unreal, and the dude doesn't drop anything.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDale5
Crabtree deserves to be 98 and the games best WR. I could easily make an arguement he was the greatest college WR of all time.

And while I'm tired of all the FSU players (Miami as well and we know why with FSU) Buckley will be a good CB I wouldn't mind adding.
Crabtree is pretty good, I'd have him around 5-7 all time. Larry Fitzgerald, Tim Brown, Troy Edwards, Randy Moss, Trevor Insley, Ryan Broyles, and Jerry Rice are guys I'd prob put ahead of Crabtree. Those guys I rank on track record.

If you are talking about pure talent and skill then Crabtree is top 3-5.

And yes, I am sick of Florida State and Miami players too. FSU has 9 elites, Miami has 7, Florida has 3. The best and most consistent school of the three in the last 25 years has only 3.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »