Home

Old 08-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
read option

I love running the read option with HW Vick or my new favorite QB HW Cam, but at times I get lagged out while doing.

It's always when I keep it, never when I hand it off or when I'm running a version of the Triple Option.

I don't think it's my internet because 9 out of 10 games I play are completely lag free.

I haven't completely kept track, but I'm pretty sure I don't receive a loss or a win, no matter the score or how much time is left. (could be a lot worse I guess)

But it is really frustrating because I like to run with either Texas A&M or Ohio St's PB which both have a lot of great read options and then after they start to key in on the run, I hit em with PA to either Elite Randy or Elite Warrick for a bomb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: read option

Just happened again, (game was not recorded as a win or loss again) but it was the other guy on offense this time. That's the first time that has happened. So I guess it's not just me.

Nobody else has ran into this problem? (no pun intended)
Old 08-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

Re: read option

I think that happened to me once. I was in overtime with some guy and right after I pulled the ball to keep the game slowed down and froze, then disconnected. Didn't bother me too much because it would have put me in a great position to lose if that play finished but it was still no fun to get diconnected after a game like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »