Home

Old 08-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Epic Bo!!

After finally pulling an epic Bo out of a pack and using him for about 10 games, he is all he is supposed to be. The best back by a mile. I have every heisman winner except Allen and have used all elites besides emmitt. Epic Bo destroys all those other backs. If you have the coin laying around or you see one for cheaper than it should be in auction buy it you won't be disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Epic Bo!!

Lucky! Just curious, did you buy the pack with coins or $?
Old 08-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #3
Rookie

Coins, I have bought some with real money but all my real good pulls came from packs bought with coins. I have seen a bunch of videos of people pulling good things with bought packs to I just never seemed to.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #4
MVP

I honestly don't think he would be worth it for me. I do just fine running the ball with HW AP, Elite Trent Richardson as a spell, and Percy Harvin lining up in the backfield for screens. With the coins Bo is valued at, I'd be able to get a HW Woodson, or I could just go with Elite Deion and Rookie Patrick Peterson, along with Sean Taylor. That would make my pass defense as good as it can pretty much get. And with most online users forgetting about the run after about 5 plays or so, that is very useful.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked1
After finally pulling an epic Bo out of a pack and using him for about 10 games, he is all he is supposed to be. The best back by a mile. I have every heisman winner except Allen and have used all elites besides emmitt. Epic Bo destroys all those other backs. If you have the coin laying around or you see one for cheaper than it should be in auction buy it you won't be disappointed.
This is true I get at least 10 yards per carry dragging 3 or 4 defenders at the same time, and if you come through the line untouched hes gone for 20 yards to a TD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am new to this site so I figured this might be the best place to post this, but does anyone have Bo to sell?? I will pay more than anyone else, vthokie2008 psn. Thanks.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #7
Rookie

Pm me your offer, have already been offered $100 through PayPal.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wont let me pm you bc I am new, my psn is vthokie2008 send me a pm there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »