Home

Ricky Williams HH Card

This is a discussion on Ricky Williams HH Card within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #17
Rookie

Mainstream's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ricky Williams HH Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzness41
This is pissing me off so bad. We should really sue their asses he obviously isnt in packs what a rip off. Still no sighting almost five days later. Maybe it'll be fixed today when the new cards are put in today, if we get new cards.
The worst thing about it is we can't even get a response or ANY sort of information regarding it. We got this dip**** over here on EA communicating with followers about how he's enjoying a HH Woodson card and all, and yet they won't give one piece of info about HH Ricky.

EA Support is a joke.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
Rookie

Bgartz29's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstream
The worst thing about it is we can't even get a response or ANY sort of information regarding it. We got this dip**** over here on EA communicating with followers about how he's enjoying a HH Woodson card and all, and yet they won't give one piece of info about HH Ricky.

EA Support is a joke.
I bought 15 packs on Aug 14th and never got them. My claim is still going through ea support and this is normal speed for them. Unreal. I didn't get my madden ultimate team code from amazon. I chatted with them and had the code 10 hrs later.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #19
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstream

EA Support is a joke.
I've tweeted these dummies and even nicely posted on their support forum (even though there is no NUT specific forum). Nada, says week 7 impossible challenge is up too, and its not. Total bs
Old 09-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have been going back and forth with ea on the packs last week that were missing the silver players and have a topic on ea's board disccussing it. Apparently easportsnfut on twitter is in no way, shape, or form "official", anything they post is not guaranteed or reliable.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

so i called ea today and after a hour on the phone and 3 reps cant find anything on his card.well them come back to me and say we had a customer call in and hey they said he got the williams card.so we cant help you.you cant file a complaint and you cant do anything..what kinda bs is that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylox2001
so i called ea today and after a hour on the phone and 3 reps cant find anything on his card.well them come back to me and say we had a customer call in and hey they said he got the williams card.so we cant help you.you cant file a complaint and you cant do anything..what kinda bs is that
Yeah because someone would call in just to tell them that they pulled a card....sounds legit.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #23
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Here is a last ditch effort...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/NCAA-Footba...79899#U1479899

If nothing becomes of it, I'll just play from time to time. What stinks is I had a best buy certificate lying around I used to buy MS points and was planning on using them this past weekend. I'm glad I had to wait to unload reserves so I didn't waste them. EA just doesn't care about their customers
Old 09-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
Here is a last ditch effort...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/NCAA-Footba...79899#U1479899

If nothing becomes of it, I'll just play from time to time. What stinks is I had a best buy certificate lying around I used to buy MS points and was planning on using them this past weekend. I'm glad I had to wait to unload reserves so I didn't waste them. EA just doesn't care about their customers
Posted in there as well. Whoever has twitter should just tweet to them the many threads on this issue. Here and on EA's board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »