Home

Ok, that's it. Done with this mode, moving on.

This is a discussion on Ok, that's it. Done with this mode, moving on. within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ok, that's it. Done with this mode, moving on.

Yea I only play H2H and stop worrying about adding players. I added heisman Cam so I'm good for now. I'll probably start up an OD with a friend and play that more now.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #10
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Bottom Line, before they took everyone's money. They should have let it be known that once Madden comes out, they will cut this mode's new items and collections in half. I would not have gotten as involved if I had know that. Waste of time.

I posted a while back questioning why the ESPN Ultimate Team challenges were ending, and it's not because they are going to replace them with several new things. It was just an elimination of half of the new additions.

Real bummer. I'm forcing myself to play MUT, only because it has 10x as many challenges and things to do.

It's a shame how EA puts NCAA on the backburner for Madden. Just a pure shame.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 09-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

I saw all the challenges in MUT and dabbled in it a bit, but since I've already put about 2 Hundy into this I'm gonna grit my teeth and keep with it. Still sucks that the effort level on EA's part is non existent, but I'd be pissed if I didn't get that Woodson. I'll pull my $30 worth of packs this weekend and see how goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
Rookie

Yeah I'm done too. All my friends quit (the last one playing it with me did yesterday) and if you think this got put on the shelf for madden, wait until FIFA ut comes out which is more poplar then both these modes combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 09-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #13
Rookie

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'm hoping things will pick back up. I agree with the above comment about not spending money on this mode had I realized it was going to die in about a month. There are 1000's of players they could add and plenty of ways to boost activity. What doesn't make sense to me, is why EA wouldn't do it. The amount of work would be minimal and it would bring in incremental revenue. Seems pretty straight forward.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:06 AM   #14
Pro

So they will release either Edgerrin James or Fred Taylor cards tomorrow or soonn depending on who wins between Miami and Florida. This is cool, this is what I wanted them to do. Interact with the actual season. Hopefully things pick up as the season comes along. So hang on to some hope.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:13 AM   #15
Pro

So they will release either Edgerrin James or Fred Taylor cards tomorrow or soonn depending on who wins between Miami and Florida. This is cool, this is what I wanted them to do. Interact with the actual season. Hopefully things pick up as the season comes along. So hang on to some hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 03:20 AM   #16
Rookie

That is pretty cool. Honestly, they don't have to do much to get it to pick back up....just add some more challenges and more players and we're back in business.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »