Home

Quick HB question

This is a discussion on Quick HB question within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Quick HB question

I've been using Hershel again also and he's gr8! I have Barry, Peterson and Eddie. He's right there with all of them.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #10
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

Considering I've only known one person to ever pull the HH Charles Woodson, my guess is HH Ricky Williams is equally as rare. I doubt EA would simply not put him in packs.
The night of the Mathieu release was the first time in a month I had seen the HH even on the block and it wasn't because I haven't been looking. And he sold at 3.2 million.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhop
Considering I've only known one person to ever pull the HH Charles Woodson, my guess is HH Ricky Williams is equally as rare. I doubt EA would simply not put him in packs.
The night of the Mathieu release was the first time in a month I had seen the HH even on the block and it wasn't because I haven't been looking. And he sold at 3.2 million.
But I have seen at least 5-10 Woodson cards posted on the AH and know at least that amount that have him, Ricky noone has claimed to have him or seen him....not even once.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #12
Pro

crowhop's Arena

While I agree that is all true and we know EA is bad at customer service, Woodson has been out since day 1. Therefore, of course, you'd see more of him.

Epic Bo is rare, but is probably more common than Woodson. And Woodson seems to be more common than Williams.

Let's pretend there is an Epic Bo in every 1,000,000 packs. And a Woodson in every 1,500,000 packs. What if the Williams is every 2,000,000? With pack buying cut in half, probably, it will take significantly for those Williams' to start showing up. Just a theory.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #13
Pro

crowhop's Arena

I've got to figure out how complete words disappear from my posts. I proofread everything, yet it happens all the time. And I can't edit from the OS mobile site. And I'm not paying a dime for tapatalk for Blackberry. :end rant:
Old 09-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #14
Pro

crowhop's Arena

With all the pack buying this past weekend, did anyone pull a Derrick Thomas? I didn't see a new one in the AH. Where's all the gnashing of teeth over that?
Old 09-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #15
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10

I have tried just about every running back on this game and I figured I would settle on AP but after a lot of playing its all about who fits your game play and not the overall rating IMO. I have had more success with Eddie George then anyone. Emmitt is probably next but they are both more the way I play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #16
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhop
While I agree that is all true and we know EA is bad at customer service, Woodson has been out since day 1. Therefore, of course, you'd see more of him.

Epic Bo is rare, but is probably more common than Woodson. And Woodson seems to be more common than Williams.

Let's pretend there is an Epic Bo in every 1,000,000 packs. And a Woodson in every 1,500,000 packs. What if the Williams is every 2,000,000? With pack buying cut in half, probably, it will take significantly for those Williams' to start showing up. Just a theory.
I'm usually take a good look for the ultra rare cards about once every other day on the auction house (xbox). You always have a good chance at finding at least one Woodson or one Bo up there. Just this weekend there were 3 Woodson's and 2 Bo's up. I saw 2 Derrick Thomas cards up last weekend as well.

I have never seen a HH Ricky Williams.....never played against one and I have never heard of anyone on this board or twitter, youtube etc pulling one. Someone would put it on the Auction House for crazy coin so it would sit there for a bit at least. I just don't think he is in there and EA has never said anyhting about since he was "released"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »