Home

Old 09-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Vernon Davis

Maybe it's just me, but I got gold Vernon the other night and he is an absolute beast. What other diamonds in the rough have any of you stumbled upon that may not be of the elite or heisman level
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Vernon Davis

Mario Williams plays better than most elite defensive ends. AJ Green, Julio Jones, and Percy Harvin play as well as the lower tier elite WR's. Gold Patrick Peterson is also a great corner for how inexpensive he is.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
Rookie

LoyleFan55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Mario Williams plays better than most elite defensive ends. AJ Green, Julio Jones, and Percy Harvin play as well as the lower tier elite WR's. Gold Patrick Peterson is also a great corner for how inexpensive he is.
I start Vernon Davis, Mario Williams and Patrick Peterson over Elite guys because they've just flat out been better and cheaper players for me. I tried Elite Miller, Elite Little and Elite Law but just decided to go with the 3 golds.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Vernon Davis is amazing. I beat a lot of "better ranked" teams while I was building mine just because no LB in the game can cover him.

Mario Williams is a stud too. Von Miller is the best rushing LB in the game, IMO. His top end speed is great.

A lot of good value out there in the gold players. Mark Barron, Randy Moss, Eric Berry, Champ Bailey and Steve Hutchinson are all top notch golds as well.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
Rookie

ZackMc72's Arena

Used Davis for awhile but moved him down the depth chart and moved Elite K2 up after Davis was dropping a good bit of passes. He's great as a #2 TE for sure. Love Elite Miller at the #3 TE spot for blocking and FB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
Rookie

I got AJ Green a while ago for 2500 (I'm a big Bengals fan) and he is an absolute monster. He catches so many passes and at 6'4 he's really tall so he's a great deep threat and he has a 93 speed which is pretty fast and with a 95 spectacular catch, he almost always comes down with the 50/50 balls.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10

I like Kevin Woodyard at OLB too.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
Rookie

Add Freeney, RE, Syracuse to the list of underrated golds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »