Home

Starting Over...

This is a discussion on Starting Over... within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Starting Over...

Heisman Winner Barry has 96 Speed, 95 Acceleration, 97 Agility, 99 Elusiveness. Beast.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #18
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10

To be honest I am still using the Gold CB besides Rolle Rookie and HW Matheiu..no issues at all. THe last two weeks have helped me although I wish both players would not have been SS on the team captains. I am enjoying playing a lot more again just because I browse until I find somebody different not just the popular cards.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm trying to just use players I like. I mean I still want Woodson because he's my all-time favorite player, but I'm havign more fun using these other guys instead of the top cards. I quit using Bo like 2 weeks ago and didn't miss him. Beat of a card, but it's all good.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #20
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarsh1324
I'm trying to just use players I like. I mean I still want Woodson because he's my all-time favorite player, but I'm havign more fun using these other guys instead of the top cards. I quit using Bo like 2 weeks ago and didn't miss him. Beat of a card, but it's all good.
Me too, I tried to go with a strategy this time instead of just buying whoever was the top card. Makes it a little more fun and also lets you cater more towards your play style.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »