Home

Best Corner back beside HW Woodson

This is a discussion on Best Corner back beside HW Woodson within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Corner back beside HW Woodson

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv
i run woodson,deion,mathieu in the slot. i used to have bailey out there and hes a beast. i like to bring in pat pete rookie in the dime. safeties are elite berry and elite polamalu. pat pete rookie adds a +1 spd boost to an already fast defense. i recommend picking him up, as he has 97 mcv as well. best rookie card for sure.

with most teams passing in this game mode, running a quarters formation with DBs like these makes it very difficult for them to move the ball if youre somewhat good.
So the "Boost" cards actually give a boost to your entire team ... and not just the one individual player?
Old 10-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmorren2
So the "Boost" cards actually give a boost to your entire team ... and not just the one individual player?
That's how I'm reading it. Had no idea that how it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
Rookie

it has to be. what sense would it make to have a troy smith gotw card that gives +2 catch? theres other rookies where it wouldnt make sense as well if it was just for that one players card. technically nobody can actually prove this but it seems its a team wide boost
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »