Home

Old 10-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trick or Treat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
So these guys only turn 99 on 2 days or what? Seems kinda pointless.
They all turn into a 99 overall rated Kyle Orton Long Snapper version. His Qb rating goes to a 75 but he can hike the heck out of a ball. I bet some of these people are the same that ask how they can get their coin count high or build a really good team.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #18
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

Trick or Treat everyone it's .....KYLE ORTON TIME !!!
Old 10-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
They all turn into a 99 overall rated Kyle Orton Long Snapper version. His Qb rating goes to a 75 but he can hike the heck out of a ball. I bet some of these people are the same that ask how they can get their coin count high or build a really good team.
Thanks for the info. Now I will pay 200k for each card. If you don't have a long snapper, your team is worthless!
Old 10-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #20
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

It kills me seeing these cards up at 100k plus lol. Who's really paying that ???
Old 10-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 2

Anyone want coples on ps3? I'm not gonna use him. I'm gonna put him up in a couple hours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #22
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
So these guys only turn 99 on 2 days or what? Seems kinda pointless.
They don't turn into anything. They're low rated Elite cards...tricks. Worthless tricks.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #23
Rookie

6 packs ... Taylor and Sapp. Looks like prices were going down yesterday. I was seeing many of the most feared cards at 20K. The packs were only open for the night, I bet the auction gets flooded as more are released.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8erGuy
6 packs ... Taylor and Sapp. Looks like prices were going down yesterday. I was seeing many of the most feared cards at 20K. The packs were only open for the night, I bet the auction gets flooded as more are released.
I don't think the auction will ever really get flooded since it seems like the odds of getting a player is so low, but the value will continue to go down as we get closer since there will be more in the market and the people who wanted them most likely already bought them. I've probably opened 6 now and only got 1 player (Coples). It seems like the most expensive/rare ones on PS3 are Willis, Taylor, maybe Young and Jackson? The most common/cheapest are Davis, Johnson, and probably Coples.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »